Getting fired

browntroll

i knew a guy last year that had to go to jail for a few weeks, but supervisor knew so the guy was able to use up 4 weeks of his vacation to handle his
situation. i just think maybe Terry D. was a not really a favorite among his management since the guy i knew was a favorite they allowed him to do this
on short request, also had another incident this year a new hire did the samething only for 3 days and they also covered for him even though he had no vacation or sick days
but guy basically still ended up quitting. i know of ppl getting more than a few dui's and even 1 person hit a poll on 2nd dui and was allowed bail on OR. maybe
the judge didnt like your just like your manager.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
i knew a guy last year that had to go to jail for a few weeks, but supervisor knew so the guy was able to use up 4 weeks of his vacation to handle his
situation. i just think maybe Terry D. was a not really a favorite among his management since the guy i knew was a favorite they allowed him to do this
on short request, also had another incident this year a new hire did the samething only for 3 days and they also covered for him even though he had no vacation or sick days
but guy basically still ended up quitting. i know of ppl getting more than a few dui's and even 1 person hit a poll on 2nd dui and was allowed bail on OR. maybe
the judge didnt like your just like your manager.

So you're saying that he's a loser?