Getting my job back with UPS?

kaboom954

Do you think I can get my job back with UPS? I resigned from my postion as a unloader because I was moving to the state of California. Long story short I'm back home in Miami, Florida and would really love to get this job back.

I've been working there since August 2009 and I left Feburary 2011. I was a good worker and pretty much a monster at unloading.

Finding a new job is kind of hard at the moment and I'm kind of......broke :sad-very:

I used to have the HR guys number, but I think I deleted it out of my phone so I'm kinda stuck.

Any opinions on how I should go about this matter? Also I was put as a good rehire.

UPSGUY72

99 % of the people are put on the now rehire list. However, it never hurts to stop by and talk to someone as the others have said.

Good luck.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Im impressed. A well written statement by lil brown.

While a phone call might do, a face to face can not be beat.

While 72 has a point, as long as you gave them the two week notice, there should not be a problem if you were a good worker. UPS knows that there are times when an employee has to move.

So go by and say hello is very good advice.

d

Cementups

Box Monkey
I would think if you left on good terms and didn't give them a one-finger salute on your way out, you may be able to get your job back.