Getting Paid in Advance for Vacation?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have vacation next week but haven't received my paycheck 2 weeks in advance like normal. I looked at my paystub and it has me at 0 hrs for vacation. The vacation schedule in my center shows that I'm on vacation next week. Is this a screw up? I've already scheduled a trip with the girlfriend. WTF??? FYI I scheduled the vacation in December.
If your paycheck shows zero hours for vacation...you were already paid for the week you are about to take, and will not receive another check. You stated in another thread...you rolled a week over from last year...so you were probably paid for it on your seniority date, or whenever vacations reset in your local. Go to upsers.com....and check your paystubs for the year...Try to find the date when your vacation hours hit Zero.

By The Book

Our checks and paystubs are brought in by a feeder driver from Syracuse. It is hilarious to watch the guys get all nervous when that feeder is running late or the checks weren't ready before that driver pulled.

Direct deposit/paperless is the only way to go.
Direct deposit yes, paperless no in my opinion. I always like to have physical verification from payroll so if I need to dispute something I have it in my hand.