Getting the bid

SonofJor-El

I've worked the preload for a year as a tcd and drove during peak.. this last spring a night shift guy with a lot of seniority got a bid for our shop and then was disqualified with diad training and told he had to wait a year. Now 2 bids came up for which I should have had one of the two but his name was back on the sheet and they are saying he got it again because he wasn't treated fairly..what can I do if anything?

Inthegame

I've worked the preload for a year as a tcd and drove during peak.. this last spring a night shift guy with a lot of seniority got a bid for our shop and then was disqualified with diad training and told he had to wait a year. Now 2 bids came up for which I should have had one of the two but his name was back on the sheet and they are saying he got it again because he wasn't treated fairly..what can I do if anything?
Talk to your steward and steer clear of kryptonite.

By The Book

Be thankful the Union supported this employee, and didn't let UPS disqualify this person for something that is not in the contract. Wait your turn, it will come.

SonofJor-El

It was discovered today he lost the bid..but to my dismay I lost the same bid by a flip of the coin to a same hire date as me..but in a good turn landed a bid at another hub so all is good.. thanks for input