Getting to know you.

P

pickup

actually steven, i got a question for you, I am sure I have beeninterpreting this wrongly (lolly, lolly , lolly get your adverbs here) but right under your name, it states 30 years and counting which I initially thought meant 30 years at ups but you are 43 years of age so what do you mean by "thirty years and counting" ?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
actually steven, i got a question for you, I am sure I have beeninterpreting this wrongly (lolly, lolly , lolly get your adverbs here) but right under your name, it states 30 years and counting which I initially thought meant 30 years at ups but you are 43 years of age so what do you mean by "thirty years and counting" ?

I guess I'll have to change this, as it is confusing everyone. I'll make it 30 years to go, since they keep raising the retirement age.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
And here I was thinking it was years of sobriety :happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm Dilligaf or Dilli for short.

AZ
Started May 05
FT Driver Mar 06
3 boys all grown.
Single but living with a wonderful man. (married as far as I'm concerned)
Hobbies- motorcycles and BC and spending time with my honey watching football. That's the only season there is!
I will be 48 in Feb.

Took this pic today. This is the area where I live.

verdevalley 002.jpg
Ignore the date, it's not right.
verdevalley 002.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
No, just more houses. And you did that on purpose didn't you? LOL

That white mtn in the very far left background is The San Fransisco Peaks. They already have a 60" (I think, though it might be 40") base at the Snow Bowl.

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
No pics... but a few stats.
Name.....JK
ORIGINALLY....Western Pa. (Go Steelers)
Grew Up..........Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
Married......19 yrs. to my soulmate
Children.....2 girls, one in college, one in high school that just got her license
Hobbies...Old (70s) music, concerts, running (not from the law) 10 marathons in the last 8 yrs, including 3 Bostons.
UPS LIFE.... Started 1991 3 yrs part time and the rest in package cars
Mantra.....Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny
UPS Slogan....Go slow, make dough.

Tim.

Package Placement Expert
Name is Tim. 35 yrs old. Married with three kids. Son 14, Daughters 11 and 4. Born in So. Cali, moved to PHX when I was 6. Moved to Mayer, Az. when I was 13. Lived about 35 miles from where dilligaf lives till I joined the Navy in 93. (beautiful area, nice and BROWN) 4 years in Virginia. Moved back to AZ. Got a job at FedEx (Express) Met my "now" wife. Moved to Florida (where she is from). Transferred with FedEx. Got fired for not reporting a speeding ticket. (More to it) Me = Stupid. Hired on UPS as a peak hire. 11/1/06. Re-hired 1/03/07. 10 PT'ers ahead of me. UGH! I follow all sports and root for all Arizona teams except Univ of Az. I like spending time with my family, fantasy sports, following Merritt Island High Sports. Enjoy comedy and military movies / shows. Listen to sports talk radio all day.

Tim.

Package Placement Expert

wyobill

Wyobill...can't guess my name and State
1st day Dec 1981 loaded my package car, was not even sure how to get town where I was suppose to deliver.Thank god a senior driver re-loaded
the car.
Retired last June 27.... yeahhhhhh!:happy2:
Sex... once
married 22 years,wife is a Pharamist
1 son going to lineman school in Bismark N.D.

1 dog , Holly the German Shorthair
1 Black Cat ... Barack
Pal .. a palamino Q... Horse
War Paint a Q horse paint horse
Molly ... the molly mule with big ears
Hobbies...Golfing all summer, riding horses with wife, Big game hunter all fall, watching football( Ohio State) (Denver Broncos)(Univ. of Wyoming)
Beer Drinking with fellow UPSers,
Boxing Nut
Watching hunting Shows on TV
Watching for UPS truck to go by:woohoo:
I could go on and on but I'll quit

Anyone wanting a free Yellowstone Park Tour give me a shout:happy-very:

A

anonymous6

Name. A.V. age 54 Sicilian. married ( for now ) 24 years. bunch of kids and grandkids. feeder driver 15 years. previously 15 years driving big rigs for non union companies.

UPS is a "front" job for me. ( remember I'm Sicilian ) nuff said.

hobbies; beach bum , listening to Neil Young and laying low.