Girls gone wild in Ohio

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by BuckeyeFan, Aug 8, 2010.

1. BuckeyeFan

BuckeyeFan New Member

Seems like all the female OMS's in Ohio fraternize. Is it the same where you are?

2. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

With other higher managment. rumored only though. Of course only one of them is under 40. We have OMS guys too.

3. BuckeyeFan

BuckeyeFan New Member

i am in a large extended center, we have 1 that is living with a driver. The management all knows and just ignores it, There are 2 smaller centers about 35-40 miles from my center, 2 are "involved" in one of them and only 1 is in the other. One of the guys that is seeing one of them actually showed me pictures of them together. He is very proud!!! and doesn't care who knows it. I guess because he is a teamster and he can't get in trouble for it.
    We have a male oms here also. He's the best of the bunch we have here

4. FracusBrown

FracusBrown Ponies and Planes

It was recently legalized. The policy was changed. It's been going on for as long as I can remember, now it's a little more in the open. See something you like? Go for it! Not much temptation in my area though.

5. Dragon

Dragon Package Center Manager

NEVER - Get your honey, where you make your money........

6. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

+1. Man, I could tell you some stories...... Signs by jealous spouses hung up and down the road into CHEMA....

7. cachsux

cachsux Wah

What if you`re a bee keeper?

8. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

An exception to every rule!

9. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

There ARE always exceptions to the rules. UPS has a lot of practice in that department.

10. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

an exception to every contract article too!

11. bashmore52

bashmore52 New Member

The thought of fraternizing with our OMS's makes me throw up in my mouth.

12. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

Dill, that was good. Seems to always be exceptions to the rules when it comes to management. I totally agree with never mixing work with pleasure. Nothing but trouble at some point.

13. Dragon

Dragon Package Center Manager

Make some money off your honey......

14. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

All of them? How do you get to all those Ohio centers to find out?

15. slantnosechevy

slantnosechevy Active Member

Usually it's the female clerks that seem to be at the epi-center. We've had 2 disrict mngrs. fired for " fishin' off the pier". One drove off into the sunset with one 20 years younger in a motorhome and left his battle axe wife and everything else behind. He drank beer til the wee hours after one of those challenge of the eighties meetings with myself and 30 other drivers. We never heard from him again. He's still our hero in this area.

16. Old International

Old International Now driving a Sterling

Our female oms's are nothing to write home about.......

17. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

All the oms's in my building are dudes.