Girls gone wild in Ohio

BuckeyeFan

i am in a large extended center, we have 1 that is living with a driver. The management all knows and just ignores it, There are 2 smaller centers about 35-40 miles from my center, 2 are "involved" in one of them and only 1 is in the other. One of the guys that is seeing one of them actually showed me pictures of them together. He is very proud!!! and doesn't care who knows it. I guess because he is a teamster and he can't get in trouble for it.
We have a male oms here also. He's the best of the bunch we have here

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
i am in a large extended center, we have 1 that is living with a driver. The management all knows and just ignores it, There are 2 smaller centers about 35-40 miles from my center, 2 are "involved" in one of them and only 1 is in the other. One of the guys that is seeing one of them actually showed me pictures of them together. He is very proud!!! and doesn't care who knows it. I guess because he is a teamster and he can't get in trouble for it.
We have a male oms here also. He's the best of the bunch we have here

It was recently legalized. The policy was changed. It's been going on for as long as I can remember, now it's a little more in the open. See something you like? Go for it! Not much temptation in my area though.

helenofcalifornia

Dill, that was good. Seems to always be exceptions to the rules when it comes to management. I totally agree with never mixing work with pleasure. Nothing but trouble at some point.

slantnosechevy

Usually it's the female clerks that seem to be at the epi-center. We've had 2 disrict mngrs. fired for " fishin' off the pier". One drove off into the sunset with one 20 years younger in a motorhome and left his battle axe wife and everything else behind. He drank beer til the wee hours after one of those challenge of the eighties meetings with myself and 30 other drivers. We never heard from him again. He's still our hero in this area.