Glasses and dental work, how to go about it

arice11

Now that my benefits have kicked in, I'd like to know how I can go about getting my glasses and wisdom teeth pulled.

Can I go into an optic center and show them my aetna card? Which one do I use?

any help on this subject would be great, thanks

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Now that my benefits have kicked in, I'd like to know how I can go about getting my glasses and wisdom teeth pulled.

Can I go into an optic center and show them my aetna card? Which one do I use?

any help on this subject would be great, thanks
My medical is aetna....my vision plan is vsp. Vsp doesn't give you a card....you just fill out the optic center paperwork and they'll handle the insurance. Make sure the optic center you go to accepts your vision plan.

barnyard

KTM rider
On the back of your card is a H&W phone number, might even be a website listed. Anyways, call the number and ask, that is why it is there.

upschuck

On the back of your card is a H&W phone number, might even be a website listed. Anyways, call the number and ask, that is why it is there.
Or there should be a website, then you can type in what you are looking for and zip code and should bring up all participating providers in you area. All your medical cards and such should have come with a book explaining and a book of providers. If you are moving into Teamcare after contract passes, you may/may not have to use different providers anyway. I don't know if the benefits would reset or not, meaning if you could get another pair of glasses or not with the different coverage.