Glasses or contacts?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My wife gets tired of me asking her "how to spell"
If you cant spell in,dont say it!...lmao
Awww ....:consoling: I'll buy you a Speak n Spell for Christmas :)
I'm a terrible speller. The most frustrating part about autocorrect is when you're such a bad speller that you can't even get close enough for it to recommend the right way. Lol
At least you guys try....I'm not the best speller either...I usually look it up or find a different word I know how to spell. ;)

Driver7906

I wear contacts to work everyday and usually on my days off. I didn't like the idea of putting something in my eye and having it be there the whole day but putting contact lenses in and wearing them takes a little practice and getting used to. It's convenient for me.

Future

Victory Ride
The way my week has gone I think I need a blind fold and a cigarette. I wear glasses with transition lenses.
Me also.....seems like they pumped up the paid day this week and got me overly good today.....really hate it on fridays.....cause i am old....and shot from monday to thursday......just dragged ass today .....really couldnt help it

Future

Victory Ride
If she was outside and the sun was out....maybe..lol. Love my transitions.
had them 3-4 years ago didnt like them cause they didnt turn over fr dark to bright very fast....screwed me up at times on the job looking for boxes in the back. tried them 2yrs ago and something changed....alot quicker in the transition......I also like them very much.....