Glen Beck has Nazi tourettes...

moreluck

golden ticket member
The same guy that says, "Hitler had a mustache. Mother Teresa had a mustache. Therefore Mother Teresa was Hitler." ha ha ha NOT !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lewis Black

Saturday, August 14 7:30pm
Tickets starting at $35
Palomar Starlight Theater
Join us for a night of sly wit, stinging sarcasm and non-stop laughs as Pala welcomes comedian Lewis Black. Lewis Black has been seen on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show, in films including "Man of the Year" and "Unaccompanied Minors" as well as headlining numerous HBO comedy specials. TICKETS ON SALE STARTING AT 10AM FRIDAY, MAY 14.

This venue is within an hour's drive for me....not going !!

Lewis Black is probably my favorite comedian. He's very funny, I even laughed about that one. Although, Lewis Black is far from being much of anything but a comedian. You can take short clips of just about any public figure and show them to be total morons.

I'm thinking instead of being in current events, this shout be in Morelucks share a video thread.

bbsam

Staff member
but can you take clip after clip after clip of any person like Glen Beck, hold them up and say "Thank-you for proving yourself a maroon"?

klein

Für Meno :)
I don't care, but diesel provided me with one hell of a good morning laugh !!! History Channel, that was esspecially funny ! :)

P

pickup

I don't care, but diesel provided me with one hell of a good morning laugh !!! History Channel, that was esspecially funny ! :)

Diesel has a motorcycle in his avatar. I don't know about you, but I've seen a lot of movies with world war two high ranking germans having a few motorcycles leading their motorcade. Hmmmm!

brett636

Diesel- So your one of the five people who actually watch Keith Overbite. Based on your poorly made arguments it makes perfect sense!

diesel96

Diesel has a motorcycle in his avatar. I don't know about you, but I've seen a lot of movies with world war two high ranking germans having a few motorcycles leading their motorcade. Hmmmm!

LOL....mine's made in America, although I was eyeballing a BMW R 1200 Adventurer...OMG I'm a Nazi !

Diesel- So your one of the five people who actually watch Keith Overbite. Based on your poorly made arguments it makes perfect sense!

Don't frett, Brett....I know it's hard to develope a sense of humor with Dennis Miller on the Bill O'reily show, but actually my schedule doesn't allow me to watch Countdown that often..(I perfer HBO anyway)
And that link was the first random choice I browsed which FYI, it's a Comedy Channel product with a real studio audience, and real side splitting laughs, unlike You Tube sensation "newsbusters" which those on the right seem to enjoy immensely....

diesel96

now that backside has dissapeared we're lucky you have stepped up to give us the fox channel recap.

Tie, snap out of it, it's not about Fox, or MSNBC.....it's about Beck's belligerence and his perplexity of Nazi references. It seems, TOS (The Other Sise) has a lasting impression on you...
If you can some how, defend the indefensible, let's hear it. But Brett and yourself can only focus on the network providing the telecasts and it's ratings, not it's content.....let's get real, how often is the Brown Cafe audience exposed to Rt Wing web sites such as Breitbart, WND, and Drudge....Please, cry me a river....