Glenn Beck tearing it up in the ratings

brett636

My apologies to the moderaters to have to take the time out of their day to edit Glen Beck's photo with his house robe and night cap that Brett complained about... You know I'm thinking about using Glen Beck's ugly mug as the murderous Joker for my avatar, but that would be a deservice and a misrepresentation towards Cheryl and her website. Couth prevails though...

Lol, your such a ****. Your image did not post because a word in the file name triggered the word filter. Nobody edited your little photo. Next time try downloading the picture, renaming the file, and repost it through a service like photobucket or flicker.

About this substance thing ......Post #36 and post #39 was presented to Brett as conservative race baiting, however Brett chose not to respond. All Brett had to contribute was :

Now you've been giving examples of conservative mouthpieces displaying racism, including your messiah Beck, accusing the President of the US of hating white people. These examples are called substance.
When Kanye West accused Bush of hating black people back during Hurricane Katrina, did thoughts of pink unicorns magically appeared in your mindset....or that Kanye has some racial issues.....
Even Beck misused the word racism in his remarks, but at least he had some reason for saying it unlike Kanye. When the President automatically assumed the white cop was acting "stupidly"(President's own description) without looking at all the facts you can't help but start to wonder what the President's own beliefs about white law enforcement officers actually are. Does he hate all white people? I highly doubt it. Does he have a prejudice against the judgement of white police officers? Much more probable.

Now can we get back to the issue at hand and can you provide anything of substance that shows Glenn Beck, Joe wilson, or anyone of the million or so people marching on Washington on 9/12 were racist as you like to exclaim. We are still waiting for that...

Last edited by a moderator:

fact check

To deny that Beck and Limbaugh are race baiters is to deny reality.

There is nothing anyone could point out that would make you see that reality.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I think the automated censor changed the url because it contained one of George Carlin's 7 dirty words.

Just a reminder that you can upload pics. That way you don't have to waste time going to another site to upload the pic when all you want to do is post something here.

brett636

To deny that Beck and Limbaugh are race baiters is to deny reality.

There is nothing anyone could point out that would make you see that reality.

And who exactly is throwing the word "racist" around toward anyone who opposes them? Just to give you a hint its not Beck nor Limbaugh...

fact check

And who exactly is throwing the word "racist" around toward anyone who opposes them? Just to give you a hint its not Beck nor Limbaugh...
See?

That's exactly what I mean, because both Beck and Limbaugh have been tossing the term 'racist' around quite a bit.

diesel96

Lol, your such a ****. Your image did not post because a word in the file name triggered the word filter. Nobody edited your little photo. Next time try downloading the picture, renaming the file, and repost it through a service like photobucket or flicker.

Brett reminds me of the computer geek on Saturday Night Live.

Even Beck misused the word racism in his remarks, but at least he had some reason for saying it unlike Kanye. When the President automatically assumed the white cop was acting "stupidly"(President's own description) without looking at all the facts you can't help but start to wonder what the President's own beliefs about white law enforcement officers actually are. Does he hate all white people? I highly doubt it. Does he have a prejudice against the judgement of white police officers? Much more probable.

Now can we get back to the issue at hand and can you provide anything of substance that shows Glenn Beck, Joe wilson, or anyone of the million or so people marching on Washington on 9/12 were racist as you like to exclaim. We are still waiting for that...

An assumption that the President hates white people over the Gates incident !
That's all you got as a defense for Beck, who day after day, intentionally uses his Fox platform to conjure up hate, misinformation, sponsor demonstrations against the President, and breed over the top "Drama Queens" such as yourself.
I'm proud to be a computer maroon, than a maroon worshipping a crying Glen Beck's fake tears for his audience.
I'm proud to be a Computer maroon than a maroon who watches a network that cheerleads Joe Wilson's behavior in the House in that kind of forum.
And I'm proud to be a computer maroon, than a 9/12 demonstrator who needs a Fox News producer to encourage "Drama Queen" antics before the camera rolls....observe:

Fox News Producer Caught Rallying 9/12 Protest Crowd

These are all substances of prejudism against Obama provided by a Network who employ's an openly race baiter named Glen Beck, who sponsers a 9/12 anti-Obama tea party, who defends Joe Wilson's dispicable act in a historically civil political setting....

So far you only addressed Glen Beck and you failed. Now address

Rush Linbaugh tell America,"This is Obama's America, when two black kids beat up a white kid on a school bus".

"Barack, the magic Negro" played on the air waves.

The "Birthers" claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

diesel96

I think the automated censor changed the url because it contained one of George Carlin's 7 dirty words.

Just a reminder that you can upload pics. That way you don't have to waste time going to another site to upload the pic when all you want to do is post something here.

Thank you Cheryl, thats all Brett had to say instead of call me a *****...On friday I noticed that photo and the url was edited right after I posted it. But there was the 2nd photo of Beck in a KKK robe that was up for 24 hrs then dissappeared. That's the one I was referring to as being edited.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Could it have been in a different thread? The software logs moderation activities and the moderation log for this thread has one post deleted on 9/13, but there was no picture in that post. The other moderation log entries were today's minor post edits that you are probably already aware of. No other moderation has been logged in this thread.

brett636

Brett reminds me of the computer geek Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Nick Burns

An assumption that the President hates white people over the Gates incident !
That's all you got as a defense for Beck, who day after day, intentionally uses his Fox platform to conjure up hate, misinformation, sponsor demonstrations against the President, and breed over the top "Drama Queens" such as yourself.
I'm proud to be a computer maroon, than a maroon worshipping a crying Glen Beck's fake tears for his audience.
I'm proud to be a Computer maroon than a maroon who watches a network that cheerleads Joe Wilson's behavior in the House in that kind of forum.
And I'm proud to be a computer maroon, than a 9/12 demonstrator who needs a Fox News producer to encourage "Drama Queen" antics before the camera rolls....observe:

YouTube - Fox News Producer Caught Rallying 9/12 Protest Crowd

These are all substances of prejudism against Obama provided by a Network who employ's an openly race baiter named Glen Beck, who sponsers a 9/12 anti-Obama tea party, who defends Joe Wilson's dispicable act in a historically civil political setting....

So far you only addressed Glen Beck and you failed. Now address

Rush Linbaugh tell America,"This is Obama's America, when two black kids beat up a white kid on a school bus".

Only a true liberal will brag about how little they really know believing it places them on the high road. I guess if you don't know about it or understand it then it isn't true. Very very sad I must say...

over9five

Staff member
On friday I noticed that photo and the url was edited right after I posted it. But there was the 2nd photo of Beck in a KKK robe that was up for 24 hrs then dissappeared. That's the one I was referring to as being edited.

Really strange... If you right click on the "missing picture red x" in Diesels post #53 you can go to properties, copy and paste the address to your browser, and you will see the picture Diesel means.

So I copied and pasted it to my post #60. Both posts then showed the picture for a while.

Now they don't, and you get a 404 error when you click on the link, BUT you can still copy and paste via properties and it will work.

I see no difference in the addresses, I don't get it....

Also doesn't appear to be any bad words in the link.

island1fox

:happy-very:Obama to SEIU --"I support and always have a single payer system health plan"
Obama today "I do not support a single payer system health plan "
Will the real Obama stand up ?
During the joint session speech he claimed that he would put forward a health care plan-----He continues to make speechs --but no plan proposed by him.
Does Obama as Kerry did --wears flipflops ?
" We need more troops in Afganistan"
Probably will not send more troops !
" I continue to support our CIA and its brave people"
Lets continue to dig ---to promote fear inside the CIA so nothing gets done.
During the campaign on O'reilly:" I believe in and supprt the eastern Europe missle defense system "
This week --Europe missle defense system cancelled !

Obama "I will not TAX any person making less than 250,000"
Tax on cigs
Tax on soda
Tax on healthcare(page 29 0f Senate Bill}
Cap and Trade --Average American --extra 1,000 month electric bill
ETC,ETC,ETC ---CAN ANYONE SAY BUYERS REMORSE ?

brett636

Really strange... If you right click on the "missing picture red x" in Diesels post #53 you can go to properties, copy and paste the address to your browser, and you will see the picture Diesel means.

So I copied and pasted it to my post #60. Both posts then showed the picture for a while.

Now they don't, and you get a 404 error when you click on the link, BUT you can still copy and paste via properties and it will work.

I see no difference in the addresses, I don't get it....

Also doesn't appear to be any bad words in the link.

It could be the server it was hosted on does not allow hotlinking. Some web servers do this to prevent excess bandwidth use, although most of the time they replace the picture that is hotlinked with another much smaller one that says they don't allow it. Perhaps the original server doesn't do that in this instance.

fact check

:happy-very:Obama to SEIU --"I support and always have a single payer system health plan"
Obama today "I do not support a single payer system health plan "
Will the real Obama stand up ?
During the joint session speech he claimed that he would put forward a health care plan-----He continues to make speechs --but no plan proposed by him.
Does Obama as Kerry did --wears flipflops ?
" We need more troops in Afganistan"
Probably will not send more troops !
" I continue to support our CIA and its brave people"
Lets continue to dig ---to promote fear inside the CIA so nothing gets done.
During the campaign on O'reilly:" I believe in and supprt the eastern Europe missle defense system "
This week --Europe missle defense system cancelled !

Obama "I will not TAX any person making less than 250,000"
Tax on cigs
Tax on soda
Tax on healthcare(page 29 0f Senate Bill}
Cap and Trade --Average American --extra 1,000 month electric bill
ETC,ETC,ETC ---CAN ANYONE SAY BUYERS REMORSE ?
Is English your first language?

fact check

Does the truth hurt a little? No need to attack the poster on his writing skills because what he writes about is too much for you to handle.

I am asking a legitimate question, not attacking anything.

I find the posts hard to understand, and full of misinformation, as if the poster did not have English as a first language, and had misinterpreted things they may have overheard.

Truth? $1000/mo utility bills?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now address

Thank the Lord for all those security cameras , I feel so much safer on a public school bus.
I liked that song along with the one about the two trillion tons of debt that we can all thank barry for.
It is up to you to disprove this known fact. Now there are two different rewards out here $100,000 for actual paperwork and $50,000 for if you can answer a couple of simple questions.

Care to go for the money.

island1fox

Fact check'
Maybe it is you --who knows and hears and sees all that should have the facts checked.
Cap and trade has already passed the house and is now in the Senate.
If voted on and signed in the present house bill ----increase in the average American's electric bill has ranged from a low of 200$ per month to a high of 1000$ per month.

If you have any problem reading a quickly typed memo in ENGLISH or you fail to understand the content ---I will be always glad to help.
:wink2:I have no problem with disagreement ---just with people who feel that they know it all and have never been wrong about anything ---Of course I would not be referring to you !!!!:wink2:

island1fox

Brett 636

I am not sure what misinformation Fact check is referring to. As I mentioned in the previous post ---Cap and trade is real --even democrats will concede that an increase in utility bills will be real --forcing people to use less.
Anyone even fact check can "google" Cap and trade and READ the facts. The Wall Street Journal in the June 26th edition has posted an article on Cap and trade that has utility bills increasing to 1,870 per family by 2020 and by 6,800 by 2035.
Was it the cigarette tax signed by Obama on March 29th,2009 that raised the tax on a pack of cigs from .39 to 1.01 ? --or chewing tobacco from 19.5 to .50 ?
Was it because Obama has stated in a speech before SEIU that he was for a single payor health plan ----but now states that he is against it because I quote " A single payor heath plan would be too disruptive to an employment based health care system we now have "
Was it that Obama was all for the War in Afganistan --"The right WAR"---Just listen to or read any news outlet today ----Today it looks like a reversal --more troops --probably not !

Fact check ---you feel that you can challenge my language skills --I can speak three languages ---how many can you ?
You claim that my post was full of misinformation --Alas --I feel it is you who is grossly missinformed.

Also please refer to page 29 of the Senate -Baucas bill ----"An excise tax will be etc etc etc "

Can and will debate facts --not everyone agrees with each issue ---but please do not claim to be the sole arbiter --too big a word for you ---Judge ---on what is or is not a fact !!! Habla Ingles ?:sad-little:

fact check

Brett 636

I am not sure what misinformation Fact check is referring to. As I mentioned in the previous post ---Cap and trade is real --even democrats will concede that an increase in utility bills will be real --forcing people to use less.
Anyone even fact check can "google" Cap and trade and READ the facts. The Wall Street Journal in the June 26th edition has posted an article on Cap and trade that has utility bills increasing to 1,870 per family by 2020 and by 6,800 by 2035.
Was it the cigarette tax signed by Obama on March 29th,2009 that raised the tax on a pack of cigs from .39 to 1.01 ? --or chewing tobacco from 19.5 to .50 ?
Was it because Obama has stated in a speech before SEIU that he was for a single payor health plan ----but now states that he is against it because I quote " A single payor heath plan would be too disruptive to an employment based health care system we now have "
Was it that Obama was all for the War in Afganistan --"The right WAR"---Just listen to or read any news outlet today ----Today it looks like a reversal --more troops --probably not !

Fact check ---you feel that you can challenge my language skills --I can speak three languages ---how many can you ?
You claim that my post was full of misinformation --Alas --I feel it is you who is grossly missinformed.

Also please refer to page 29 of the Senate -Baucas bill ----"An excise tax will be etc etc etc "

Can and will debate facts --not everyone agrees with each issue ---but please do not claim to be the sole arbiter --too big a word for you ---Judge ---on what is or is not a fact !!! Habla Ingles ?:sad-little:

Thank you for clearing up your native language. I guess it is just grammar that befuddles you.

Would you clarify your statement on utility bills? Do you mean to say that the average family will pay $1875/mo in 2020? Is this for all utilities? Gas, electric, water and sewer? Is this in inflation adjusted dollars, and if so, to what year is the dollar valuation pegged?

As far as 'sin taxes', if you insist on using tobacco, you should pay extra for the health care that you will need in the future that is provided by the government. Even if you health care is not provided by the government, as I'm sure you have refused your medicare benefits, you raise the costs of everyone else in your private pool by your reckless behavior. This is America, so you are allowed to be reckless, but don't ask me to subsidize your reckless lifestyle.

President Obama has been as consistent as anyone on his stance regarding health care. I think it is your clouded vision and choice of information sources that leads to your confusion.

Regarding the war in Afghanistan (note the spelling), President Obama DID increase the troop levels, but may be coming to the only logical conclusion, that our resources are better used elsewhere.

We can make Afghanistan a place that will not allow Al-Qaeda to operate freely, but we can not keep the Taliban from running the country.

Read a history book. When was the last time Afghanistan was conquered, or even subjugated?

Pour yourself a cocktail, or pop the top off a 40, fill your cheek with chew, and relax.

You guys had your chance, and really screwed up, give us a chance to fix it.