Global warming

wkmac

Subsidization occurs regardless of tax status.
Tax credit only occurs when a company has profits.

It still steers behavior and acts as a market intervention. It also can incentivize the misallocation of resources that create unintended consequences.

It may also create bubbles that at first seem profitable only to later pop which can cause greater economic harm than had they never been there to begin with.

A tax credit can also create a tax burden elsewhere as through any central planning tax model, wealth is redistributed from a disfavored behavior and into a favorable behavior. Quite often the behavior is not so much as bad to good but rather one self interest better connected than the other.

When gov't takes from one and gives to another, it's still redistribution to me. That's how I see it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
pwRal5h.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That's what I have been saying and the liberal whackos went crazy.

To them, this is settled.

You can't disagree.

They are sheep, just agreeing with what their liberal LEADERS tell them to agree to.

Have you ever seen one of the liberals on here EVER admit they were wrong on something?

You never will either.

That the difference, I believe, with the conservatives.

Conservatives will change their position, if proven wrong.

Liberals will just keep goose stepping to their leaders drumbeat.

realbrown1

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
That's what I have been saying and the liberal whackos went crazy.

To them, this is settled.

You can't disagree.

They are sheep, just agreeing with what their liberal LEADERS tell them to agree to.

Have you ever seen one of the liberals on here EVER admit they were wrong on something?

You never will either.

That the difference, I believe, with the conservatives.

Conservatives will change their position, if proven wrong.

Liberals will just keep goose stepping to their leaders drumbeat.
Trickle down economics doesn't work but the conservatives keep tying it instead of changing their position.

realbrown1

The guy quit his job because he disagreed with their stance on climate change.
He then proceeded to take a job for the Heartland Institute, an organization who not only denies climate change, but also denies that tobacco causes adverse health effects. They are of course funded by tobacco and oil companies.
See.

These libs will NEVER accept a different opinion unless it comes from their LEADERS.