Fight the power.
Leave my friend alone ... we r going to naked Bingo later
image.jpg
......um, take your meds........

newfie

You are mistaken.

Here is a well written post on the subject:

http://6h2.xyz/america_gr8_BUILD-THE-WALL_kjlx_cant-stump-wont-stump_stream

there are many articles written in todays world where they try to rewrite history.
this article actually supports my point rather then disputing it. the industry fought the contols but most people were in agreement on keeping the environment clean.

its when we entered the climate alarmist , sky is falling phase that you started creating skeptics.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

there are many articles written in todays world where they try to rewrite history.
this article actually supports my point rather then disputing it. the industry fought the contols but most people were in agreement on keeping the environment clean.

its when we entered the climate alarmist , sky is falling phase that you started creating skeptics.
So you believe the science when it pertains to CFCs and the ozone, but not greenhouse gases and climate change?

newfie

So you believe the science when it pertains to CFCs and the ozone, but not greenhouse gases and climate change?
wow an honest question?

no I believe those are all things to think about and come up with sensible plans for.
I don't however believe in the alarmist rhetoric that the world is going to end yesterday and I have a real hard time with the climate change leaders flying around in their private jets, using tons of energy in their mansions and then preaching to me about how I should sacrifice to have a cleaner world .

MAKAVELI

wow an honest question?

no I believe those are all things to think about and come up with sensible plans for.
I don't however believe in the alarmist rhetoric that the world is going to end yesterday and I have a real hard time with the climate change leaders flying around in their private jets, using tons of energy in their mansions and then preaching to me about how I should sacrifice to have a cleaner world .
These same " alarmists " were right about CFCs and the ozone, right?

newfie

These same " alarmists " were right about CFCs and the ozone, right?

you didn't address the points I made and now wish to have me chase your point. tsk tsk. your thoughts on the charlatans that preach climate change while burning up fossil fuels at astronomical rates?

Sportello

Not one thought you attempted to express has any basis in fact.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Global Warming Expedition Stopped In Its Tracks By Arctic Sea Ice

A group of adventurers, sailors, pilots and climate scientists that recently started a journey around the North Pole in an effort to show the lack of ice, has been blocked from further travels by ice.
The Polar Ocean Challenge is taking a two month journey that will see them go from Bristol, Alaska, to Norway, then to Russia through the North East passage, back to Alaska through the North West passage, to Greenland and then ultimately back to Bristol. Their objective, as laid out by their website, was to demonstrate “that the Arctic sea ice coverage shrinks back so far now in the summer months that sea that was permanently locked up now can allow passage through.”
There has been one small hiccup thus-far though: they are currently stuck in Murmansk, Russia because there is too much ice blocking the North East passage the team said didn’t exist in summer months, according to Real Climate Science.
Real Climate Science also provides a graph showing that current Arctic temperatures — despite alarmist claims of the Arctic being hotter than ever — is actually below normal.