Gloves? Package handlers

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I go thru a pair or mechanix or FG's in 2 months 3 if i apply duct tape and save em. For us package handlers if you use any what brand has been worth working with?
I go thru a pair or mechanix or FG's in 2 months 3 if i apply duct tape and save em. For us package handlers if you use any what brand has been worth working with?
CAM00019.jpg
Cheap Hands On brand from Walmart...3 pairs for $6...I've been wearing this pair since just after labor day. I cut the finger tips for easy HIN writing and texting. Only thing is I have to wash them twice a week or they start to smell like sweaty monkey :censored2:!

browntroll

I've been wearing the Ironclad Box Handlers for about 7 -8 years now. I love them like crazy. I have a heavy industrial route so I only get 2 moths or so out of a pair. About $15/pair on Amazon.
And these are the best gloves I have found that I can still get into my pockets with and use the DIAD as normal.

bhg__48424.1405354422.640.640.jpg
i got a pair like this one time, only lasted 2 weeks. i usually buy the cheapest gloves now since i know next week i will need new ones.
i used to buy a pair from home depot years ago that lasted a month but now all they sell is gorilla grip brand which i wouldn't waste my money on.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My bare hands do just fine.

Gloves... ::sigh::

They just get in my way more than they help.
Jibbs...I thought the same thing. I didn't wear gloves for 8 years and thought I'd have a hard time getting used to it....but I'm glad I started. My hands stay much cleaner...and no more cuts and splinters lifting heavy wooden crate irregs.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Dollar Tree $1 @ .
You can also order them online for $24 @ case + tax .
Good for about three days of flipping cardboard .
Dollar Tree lists them as Gardening Gloves .

BryantheLion

I leef deengs up n boot dem down
Besides grip, anyone know of gloves that keep the hands warm? It gets too cold inside those trailers during the Winter.