Gloves

Any one who uses gloves have you found a decent pair that last? I realize that this line of work is rough on a pair of gloves but if I could find a pair that work great and last would be great. I have tried for expensive gloves from Kobalt. The three pack for $10 at Home Depot works pretty good and have a thick coating on the palm.

jaker

trolling
I use the general purpose ones from home depot and I get about two weeks out of them sometime maybe three

I really don't believe you will find any gloves that will last long because we are hard on our hands

One driver I know will cut the fingers off when they wear though so they last longer

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Any one who uses gloves have you found a decent pair that last? I realize that this line of work is rough on a pair of gloves but if I could find a pair that work great and last would be great. I have tried for expensive gloves from Kobalt. The three pack for $10 at Home Depot works pretty good and have a thick coating on the palm.
And here we go Once again

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
image.jpeg

Try these...

Those are the ones many of us use. You're not going to find anything better. Two weeks is about avg time before needing to purchase a new pair. These gloves are cheap and I wouldn't pay more for something you can easy drop or misplace.

MendozaJ

I get 10 pairs of the generic latex coated gloves for $10. Each pair lasts about three weeks on preload. Maybe longer. I don't care if I lose one. Lose 50 cents or lose $16. They're not useful for drivers because they're too clunky for diads.