GM supplier discount

ups79

When I was an employee we had a GM suppliers discount on a new car. We are getting ready to trade for a chevolet and I was wondering does anyone know whether as a retiree are we eligible for this discount on a new car?

klein

Für Meno :)
No clue !
But, I can tell you the new Impala is getting the best hands up !
Probably will become the car of the year.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The GM discount is still listed on UPSers.com, but I don't think that retirees qualify. I hope I'm wrong, i got a good deal with Ford the last time I bought a new car.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
At least in the Midwest, dealers will hook-up consumers with supplier discounts. Not a very hard thing to do.

bikerdan

That's a good question. Earlier this year when I was buying a new Lincoln I tried getting on upsers.com to get the employee discount information, only to fine I was denied access. I called human resource and was told after 15 months retires are locked out of the web portal. I called a friend that got me the discount information I needed and the purchase was completed with no problems. From what I remember those discounts were available to current employees and retires. But not having access to the portal, how are you going to be able to us the discounts?