ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Forgive me.
This goes against my birthright.

GO BEARS
[video=youtube;oBG98ksQAg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBG98ksQAg4[/video]

bbsam

Staff member
Part of my Christmas celebration was taking my wife, brother-in-law, and nephew to that game. More than once I joked about how crazy it was to spend $500 to sit in 10 degree weather and watch my pathetic team get obliterated by Brett and Jared. But since the wife and nephew had never been to a game and the tickets were available we made the trek. It was absolutely perfect! Brother-in-law sent me a text earlier thanking us--nephew can't stop talking about the trip. No regrets. Damn good game.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Part of my Christmas celebration was taking my wife, brother-in-law, and nephew to that game. More than once I joked about how crazy it was to spend $500 to sit in 10 degree weather and watch my pathetic team get obliterated by Brett and Jared. But since the wife and nephew had never been to a game and the tickets were available we made the trek. It was absolutely perfect! Brother-in-law sent me a text earlier thanking us--nephew can't stop talking about the trip. No regrets. Damn good game.

I know. I believe.

My husband is now on the quest to shut me up forever...
I told him that if he got me to New Orleans to see the Saints in the playoffs - he would never have to take me to another game in the Superdome again.

I also explained that he is exempt from ever purchasing me another gift if he managed to make it a Saints v. Packer game.

OMG...if he pulls this off...after all this is once in my lifetime...my future is so uncertain...OMG

Did I mention that I love the Aint's!!!

Last edited:
D

Dis-organized Labor

I know. I believe.

My husband is now on the quest to shut me up forever...
I told him that if he got me to New Orleans to see the Saints in the playoffs - he would never have to take me to another game in the Superdome again.

I also explained that he is exempt from ever purchasing me another gift if he managed to make it a Saints v. Packer game.

OMG...if he pulls this off...after all this is once in my lifetime...my future is so uncertain...OMG

Did I mention that I love the Aint's!!!

AJ....I've got a jet ready to pick you and your husband up. It's being worked on by some 2727 mechanics as we speak.

Come on AIRBUSFXR; JetDoc...Others....Let's get AJ to the game.

First Class the way it used to be!!

rod

Retired 22 years
Being from Mn. all I can say is for the 1st 2/3's of the season the story was that we played just hard enough to win. Now all of a sudden we are playing just hard enough to lose.:sad-little: congrats Bears on the win- you deserved it.

Ironically being it was cold,I was half sick,and the Bears track record of shizzing the bed when it counts,we gave away our tickets and stayed home to watch it on TV. Last home game of a forgettable season and they get one right.:biting:

bbsam

Staff member
Ironically being it was cold,I was half sick,and the Bears track record of shizzing the bed when it counts,we gave away our tickets and stayed home to watch it on TV. Last home game of a forgettable season and they get one right.:biting:
Not to rub it in, but it was OUTSTANDING!! No...it was FABULOUS!! I've been to about 7 gaime in the last couple years but this was the first under the lights. Whole different atmospere. Did I mention it was WONDERFUL?! And if you'd like to give away tickets in the future, don't forget your buddy bbsam at BC.:happy-very: