Go fund me Joe Benka

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

I started this for a young man I work with. I shared it on facebook, but I thought, why not take it to browncafe, where I know the people, mostly. And I know most of us are caring, kind, compassionate people. So I got permission to post it here.

If you would like to send well wishes, great. If you can donate, wonderful. If it bothers you, scroll on by. I will erase this message when the fund concludes, and share it with him at that time.

What I know is he had an accident on I80, before Christmas. Not his fault, rear ended by a semi. When he was getting a scan for internal injuries, his world fell apart, they found he had pancreatic cancer. Or a tumor, they were not sure at first. After 6 surgeries, multiple infections, rehab at a nursing home, he is on his way, to a decent recovery. I believe he is clear of cancer. When I talked to him I didnt ask.

I found out hes having a rough time financially, and being the single parent of 2, its rougher. He is not one to ask for help.

He is an OMS, and hoping to come back by the end of summer. Right now he is getting around, with the use of a cane, but is not cleared to go back to work, he must be 100%.

If you can find it in your heart to send a donation, a prayer, or a well wish, please do so. Any amount will help. And other than the go fund me fees, he will get every dime. I do not want to post his address, if you would like to send a card, I will pm his address, to you, just let me know.
Thanks in advance to all who read.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

I started this for a young man I work with. I shared it on facebook, but I thought, why not take it to browncafe, where I know the people, mostly. And I know most of us are caring, kind, compassionate people. So I got permission to post it here.

If you would like to send well wishes, great. If you can donate, wonderful. If it bothers you, scroll on by. I will erase this message when the fund concludes, and share it with him at that time.

What I know is he had an accident on I80, before Christmas. Not his fault, rear ended by a semi. When he was getting a scan for internal injuries, his world fell apart, they found he had pancreatic cancer. Or a tumor, they were not sure at first. After 6 surgeries, multiple infections, rehab at a nursing home, he is on his way, to a decent recovery. I believe he is clear of cancer. When I talked to him I didnt ask.

I found out hes having a rough time financially, and being the single parent of 2, its rougher. He is not one to ask for help.

He is an OMS, and hoping to come back by the end of summer. Right now he is getting around, with the use of a cane, but is not cleared to go back to work, he must be 100%.

If you can find it in your heart to send a donation, a prayer, or a well wish, please do so. Any amount will help. And other than the go fund me fees, he will get every dime. I do not want to post his address, if you would like to send a card, I will pm his address, to you, just let me know.
Thanks in advance to all who read.
Link didn't show up

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I am hung over, no adult beverages for me today. It still opened up, maybe my mysterious mod powers came into play. Plus I have no use for Microsoft, I'm on a MacBook Pro.

Its nice of June to try to help out a co-worker.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am hung over, no adult beverages for me today. It still opened up, maybe my mysterious mod powers came into play. Plus I have no use for Microsoft, I'm on a MacBook Pro.

Its nice of June to try to help out a co-worker.
I am not doing very well.....Maybe anyone else who can get it, can try copy paste, see if that works out.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
image.png