Go to hell tdu

I love TDU.
well you like to tell lies and you are a negative person so you fit right in in the TDU grand scheme of things. Look at your signature you beg for attention with your lies. Most people won't look into the lies but if they do the would go into your reputation and see that's not what I said at all. You are a lier a d someone who isn't smart enough so you personally attack and then cry when you don't get your way.

You should go over your moms for dinner and get reassured or something. Your signature says look at me a liar who says he doesn't care but he really does and it's killing him. Get a life bro. There's more to life than this message board.

hyena

well you like to tell lies and you are a negative person so you fit right in in the TDU grand scheme of things. Look at your signature you beg for attention with your lies. Most people won't look into the lies but if they do the would go into your reputation and see that's not what I said at all. You are a lier a d someone who isn't smart enough so you personally attack and then cry when you don't get your way.

You should go over your moms for dinner and get reassured or something. Your signature says look at me a liar who says he doesn't care but he really does and it's killing him. Get a life bro. There's more to life than this message board.
Nothing says your a true teamster like im a steward but not yours. Keep up the good work bro and keep trying to kiss butt. If you don't agree with my opinions then leave me alone. I tell no lies im not trying to win a popularity contest, but good luck to you and your endeavors. PS its really quite simple Thanx TDU for keeping us informed proud member, HYENA.

hyena

Id really like to tell you how I feel but youd cry to the mods and get me kicked off here. And Yes your 100% right anyone can go back and see what was said between us. NO LIES ON MY PART. Unlike you steward I have integrity but you and your boy Hoax have none. What should I expext from a steward and former management though. RIP

stink219

Your perfect for that communist lying propaganda news paper. Maybe you should have them negotiate your contract? Oh wait, that has NEVER happened. And if it did I'm sure you would be out on strike indefinitely. TDU has zero to do with our union. They employ zero of the standards of our union. They are a walking hypocrisy. A pariah. The modern day Adams family. All in an effort for Paff to make a buck.

Question.
Do you think that TDU helps or hinders public opinion of our union? And how does that affect us in the main stream?

Nothing says your a true teamster like im a steward but not yours. Keep up the good work bro and keep trying to kiss butt. If you don't agree with my opinions then leave me alone. I tell no lies im not trying to win a popularity contest, but good luck to you and your endeavors. PS its really quite simple Thanx TDU for keeping us informed proud member, HYENA.

Id really like to tell you how I feel but youd cry to the mods and get me kicked off here. And Yes your 100% right anyone can go back and see what was said between us. NO LIES ON MY PART. Unlike you steward I have integrity but you and your boy Hoax have none. What should I expext from a steward and former management though. RIP
Dear Hyena

I'm so so sorry I hurt you feelings. It must have really bothered you when I neg reped you after your personal attack. Your feelings must be really hurt. Are you okay?? Are you a boy or a girl?? Your must be a girl. I must have hurt your feeling so so bad that you have to include me in your signature and you are lying about what I really said.

Do t you remember back in June when I have you the negative reputation for your personal attack on me. You pm'ed me and said we were friends I can't believe you took all my reputation away after being a member for four years. This is a message board boy. We aren't really friends. I'm sorry your feelings got hurt.

​Sincerly 407

hyena

Dear Hyena

I'm so so sorry I hurt you feelings. It must have really bothered you when I neg reped you after your personal attack. Your feelings must be really hurt. Are you okay?? Are you a boy or a girl?? Your must be a girl. I must have hurt your feeling so so bad that you have to include me in your signature and you are lying about what I really said.

Do t you remember back in June when I have you the negative reputation for your personal attack on me. You pm'ed me and said we were friends I can't believe you took all my reputation away after being a member for four years. This is a message board boy. We aren't really friends. I'm sorry your feelings got hurt.

​Sincerly 407
Nice to see my signature bothers you. I was gonna change it.... I think Ill keep it on second thought.

Nice to see my signature bothers you. I was gonna change it.... I think Ill keep it on second thought.
No keep it. It makes you look like the 14 year old little girl on social media that everyone knows somewhere. If you are a boy you should be ashamed that you got lured into that one. You are probably about 25 right. Please keep your signature I will love making you look like a little teenage girl. How's are you doing on Facebook?? What's mom making for dinner?? Lol

brown_trousers

Your perfect for that communist lying propaganda news paper. Maybe you should have them negotiate your contract? Oh wait, that has NEVER happened. And if it did I'm sure you would be out on strike indefinitely. TDU has zero to do with our union. They employ zero of the standards of our union. They are a walking hypocrisy. A pariah. The modern day Adams family. All in an effort for Paff to make a buck.

Question.
Do you think that TDU helps or hinders public opinion of our union? And how does that affect us in the main stream?

I see the TDU issue like I see the walmart issue... its not walmart putting small shops out of business, its the people who shop there that are putting them out of business. In the same way, its not TDU corrupting our union, its the union members who believe TDU's opinions as gospel.

TDU isnt holding a gun to anyone's head forcing them to agree with their opinions, people choose to do that themselves!

Skooney

No keep it. It makes you look like the 14 year old little girl on social media that everyone knows somewhere. If you are a boy you should be ashamed that you got lured into that one. You are probably about 25 right. Please keep your signature I will love making you look like a little teenage girl. How's are you doing on Facebook?? What's mom making for dinner?? Lol

And exactly what does this make you look like?