God bless

If I've called anyone any names in the mist of this contract stuff I appologize. I wish others could stop with the name calling. Just because someone votes yes or no we should refrain from the name calling. Sorry if I offended God bless.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If I've called anyone any names in the mist of this contract stuff I appologize. I wish others could stop with the name calling. Just because someone votes yes or no we should refrain from the name calling. Sorry if I offended God bless.
How about threatening to beat some people up? You going to appologize for that?

A

anonymous6

it's good that people are passionate about this contract. name calling comes from frustration. frustration from other people's perceived ignorance and indifference. sometimes it's best to step away for a moment and reflect before responding.

I wonder how the turnout is gonna be. 20 percent passionate and 80 percent asleep at the switch. 80/20 rule.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Takes a big person to acknowledge possible wrong doing on their own behalf. You're a good dude and I'd bet an even better steward/co-worker. I'd sling boxes with you any day.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
How about threatening to beat some people up? You going to appologize for that?
Why would you piss on his apology? And did he beat some people up? Were you physically harmed? I can understand being passionate about this kind of stuff, but seriously, why would letters on a page or someone calling you names while in the heat of the moment cause this kind of grudge? This was better left unsaid by you imo.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why would you piss on his apology? And did he beat some people up? Were you physically harmed? I can understand being passionate about this kind of stuff, but seriously, why would letters on a page or someone calling you names while in the heat of the moment cause this kind of grudge? This was better left unsaid by you imo.

He threatened to beat me up. Which is a laugher since he doen't know anything about me. That is something I'll never forget. That and 407 rewriting my posts so they said the opposite of what I wrote.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

It's all gravy baby! We'll figure it all out after this contract **** is finished.