God bless

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by 407steward, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

If I've called anyone any names in the mist of this contract stuff I appologize. I wish others could stop with the name calling. Just because someone votes yes or no we should refrain from the name calling. Sorry if I offended God bless.

2. cachsux

cachsux Wah

As soon as this blows over we'll all go back to hating the contract, the company, and some Canadians.

3. realbrown1

realbrown1 Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

How about threatening to beat some people up? You going to appologize for that?

4. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

You're the best Cach.

5. cachsux

cachsux Wah

6. stink219

stink219 Well-Known Member

I vote Noooooooooooo!!!! Happy now?

7. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

it's good that people are passionate about this contract. name calling comes from frustration. frustration from other people's perceived ignorance and indifference. sometimes it's best to step away for a moment and reflect before responding.

I wonder how the turnout is gonna be. 20 percent passionate and 80 percent asleep at the switch. 80/20 rule.

8. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

Takes a big person to acknowledge possible wrong doing on their own behalf. You're a good dude and I'd bet an even better steward/co-worker. I'd sling boxes with you any day.

9. stink219

407 is the tits!!!!

10. realbrown1

Carefull, the mod squad might smack you down again.

11. stink219

Did you pay them off? I am actually getting paid per post for not insulting you.

12. sortaisle

sortaisle Livin the cardboard dream

Why would you piss on his apology? And did he beat some people up? Were you physically harmed? I can understand being passionate about this kind of stuff, but seriously, why would letters on a page or someone calling you names while in the heat of the moment cause this kind of grudge? This was better left unsaid by you imo.

13. realbrown1

He threatened to beat me up. Which is a laugher since he doen't know anything about me. That is something I'll never forget. That and 407 rewriting my posts so they said the opposite of what I wrote.

14. stink219

Naa nana boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

15. PiedmontSteward

PiedmontSteward RTW-4-Less

It's all gravy baby! We'll figure it all out after this contract :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: is finished.