god help me

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I did your job for 8 yrs. Some mornings I still do it, + my own.
I never cried and wined .
My daddy didnt tell me I had to.
I never said I would sooner take a bullet in the brain.
Go to bed sweety, give your hoofies a rest.
By the way spelling 101, God is capitalized

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You're a driver how much packages do you have to deal with in a day? 100? Today I lifted more than 3000 packages including inrregulars. Don't even talk to about the union.

The reason you can cruise around in your truck sitting on your **s is because of unloaders like me working in the hub untill our spine breaks. Without us doing this :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:ty job, I don't think there's going to be even an union.

I doubt anyone in the union or at my hub wants me to leave, I only get 9 dollars, and 30 cents an hour. There's not a lot of people who's capable of doing my job, and neither will a lot of people who is capable of doing my job wants to stay doing this job.

by the way, don't troll my thread thanks.
WOW
a complete turn around.
Now who really posted this.
Not Package Warrior, not his style to have pride, just whine.
The line...."There's not a lot of people".. is so truthful.
I wonder where someone with a weak on the job is so knowledgeable about how others (with much more time in) perform their jobs?
And he counts just how many he can unload, from pups.
PW come back here after you have done a couple of 50 footers solo and reflect on your wisdom of counting.
I would caution you about boasting junior, 3000 vs 100 very bad form. Since you claim not to know anything about other jobs, how can you scold another?
Also I would suggest you learn the proper names and functions of your working enviroment equipment.

Phil800101

Unloading 3000 and moving them onto a conveyor/rollers is a hell of a lot easier than driving around and running several hundred, all the while having to do so accurately and within a certain time frame...not to mention while maintaining professionalism and appearance. It's far from sitting on your ass all day, believe me. I'm not a driver, but I have driver helped, so I have some idea of what the job entails. Oh yeah, if you think that most routes only have 100 pieces or so, I have a bridge that you might be interested in buying...

You should show more respect for the drivers, they've put their time, they bust their asses too, and they deserv it. Especially since most if not all of them made their bones doing work in a hub/center, just like you and I. As for your comment that the part timers make their job possible, it's a two way street, they make your job possible as well.

You've been with the company for what, less than a week? Shut your mouth and open your eyes son.

feeder53

ADKtrails
If one thinks the job is too much, I would move on. Life is too short to stay unhappy. But remember that there are a lot of jobs out there that pay a great deal less and are dead ends......One must weight all of this.

BROWN'08

'08 BROWNER
MOVE ON AND LET THE ONES WHO REALLY LIKE THIS JOB KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!:wink2: THIS JOB IS NOT FOR THE WEAK BUDDY! ONLY THE

STRONG SURVIVE!!!(SO CLICHE) BEEN AT THIS JOB FOR FOUR MONTHS

NOW AND I LOVE IT. THE FAST PACE IS A JOLT TO THE MIND AND THE

BODY. THIS KIND OF WORK IS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY. I TO WAS

BOTHERED BY MY COWORKERS, BUT FOR THE EXACT OPPOSITE!!!

THEY WERE GETTING MAD AT ME BECAUSE I WAS WORKING TO FAST.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING!?!!!!????? OH WELL I JUST

SNAPPED BACK ASKED TO BE MOVED TO ANOTHER BELT AND ALL IS

WELL NOW. IM LOADING THREE CARS AND SPLITTING BELT. STAYING

BUSY,NO TIME TO CRY ABOUT ANYTHING. LOOK UP AND ITS TIME TO

GO!!!!!!

I LOVE IT. HATE THE MONEY THOUGH:biting:FOR NOW!!!!!!

Leftinbuilding

You're a driver how much packages do you have to deal with in a day? 100? Today I lifted more than 3000 packages including inrregulars. Don't even talk to about the union.

The reason you can cruise around in your truck sitting on your **s is because of unloaders like me working in the hub untill our spine breaks. Without us doing this :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:ty job, I don't think there's going to be even an union.

I doubt anyone in the union or at my hub wants me to leave, I only get 9 dollars, and 30 cents an hour. There's not a lot of people who's capable of doing my job, and neither will a lot of people who is capable of doing my job wants to stay doing this job.

I'll bet there are drivers all over this nation screaming, "Let this turkey ride with me for one day". PW, you don't have a clue.

lost

Ok, I have been a good girl long enough, PW I have worked operations 11 years,( thats worked in the hub) I have loaded sorted picked off and unloaded. First of all I would take unload ANY DAY over the load or other jobs in the hub. Second of all I talk to my drivers everyday and no way would I want to drive and deal with customers all day. I have seen where drivers finish their jobs and have to go help somebody else, or go run mis loads after they run their route, You are "busting your butt for four hours a day if that, these drivers are busting theirs fro 8,9,10 hours a day or more" Sorry kid no sympathy here!

Griff

Man this post should be stickied for comedy. You do realize almost every UPS driver was in your shoes when they first got hired, don't you? You aren't the first person in the history of UPS to work unload and you won't be the last. Do you think UPS pays drivers $28/hr because the job is a cakewalk?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
All of the above reasons are why I said I thought he was a troll. I still do. Or else he died in the unload, which would be sad, but based on his description if he really got hired, and really is a unloader, is very possible.

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
I knew it's just a matter of time, untill I give this card back to them. I'm thinking of quitting today. I just don't see why I should sell my life like this.

I'm literally selling my life doing this job, it is not the matter of using muscles. The question is why would I be wanting to use my muscles and contribute this kind of life selling work for them, for anytime longer.

If I join like an army, at least I'll be fighting for a nation. lol

if you join the Army, we can kiss our national security good bye. What are you gonna do? throw your arms up in the air at the enemies? BTW you should change your SN from Package Warrior to Package Wuss.:whiteflag:

Alright I guess I was rude to say those things. I had a lot of stress the first few days, and I lost my cool. Funny thing is even how horrible this job might be, I'm feeling better from it, I'm feeling better everyday.

I think it was because I wasn't healthy, the more I do this the more I like this job. It's not too bad after all. In fact I'm working on friday even when it's holiday.

I'm not going to write on this forum again, thanks bye.

Leftinbuilding

Alright I guess I was rude to say those things. I had a lot of stress the first few days, and I lost my cool. Funny thing is even how horrible this job might be, I'm feeling better from it, I'm feeling better everyday.

I think it was because I wasn't healthy, the more I do this the more I like this job. It's not too bad after all. In fact I'm working on friday even when it's holiday.

I'm not going to write on this forum again, thanks bye.

I am gonna work Fri too. Small world.

DS

Fenderbender
Was it just me,or did package whiner sound like he was like 13 years old? He seemed greener than St. Patricks day in Dublin.
Chinese people are usually small,but from what I've seen,they
generally are dilligent hard working folks and this kid seemed like
the opposite to the rule.Did you notice he was from Richmond BC.
Thats a small city (about 15,000 pop)on the west coast. and I hope
he catches on soon because I dont want to see him in Afghanistan
crying to our boys about his sore foot.

dave

This guy is a lazy canadian and crys about the work. UPS explains it is a tough job so dont bitch and moan that you want an easier job. Also stfu when at work becuase you probably talk with a lisp and no one wants to hear you.

evilleace

I am sure this guy was a troll and that he wasn't an unloader probably just knew one, but if he was he is 18 years old at least and needs to suck it up . I never heard anyone complain that much even the ones who are slow at unloading they just unload for a day or two and then quit but they keep their mouth shut like they should. Or they get used to it either way they keep their mouth shut.