God Loves The Little Children

wkmac

Black and Yellow, Red and White
They are precious in his sight

She must have done something really bad to warrant the hand of god as expressed through his chosen people.

BTW: Who wrote the book that makes the assertion that a certain people are chosen by god in the first place? If I wrote such a book I might be tempted to create that fiction for myself too!

bbsam

Staff member
This latest conflagration started when Israel assassinated a Hamas leader with guided missiles.

Comments?

The fact that God loves the little children has never and never will keep the grown-ups from acting like complete a**holes. Ain't free will a bitch?

bluehdmc

She must have done something really bad to warrant the hand of god as expressed through his chosen people.

BTW: Who wrote the book that makes the assertion that a certain people are chosen by god in the first place? If I wrote such a book I might be tempted to create that fiction for myself too!

Don't most (if not all) religions say they are, "the one, only, true, etc." religion?

bluehdmc

The fact that God loves the little children has never and never will keep the grown-ups from acting like complete a**holes. Ain't free will a bitch?

I just don't understand the "free will" thing. What free will did this little girl excersize?

wkmac

bbsam

Staff member
Great shot. .
This just feels strange. Some of the people around here just about piss themselves in rage when an ambassador and his contingent are killed in a very dangerous part of the world, but when a little girl with hopes and dreams and that adoring smile goes up in flames, they shrug their shoulders and marvel at the technological wonder that war has become.

av8torntn

This just feels strange. Some of the people around here just about piss themselves in rage when an ambassador and his contingent are killed in a very dangerous part of the world, but when a little girl with hopes and dreams and that adoring smile goes up in flames, they shrug their shoulders and marvel at the technological wonder that war has become.

I find the selective outrage from the left equally strange. Nothing about this idiot directing rockets to be fired at Israeli citizens but plenty of false outrage about Israel.

I agree that Americans should be outraged about the murder and coverup from our government of our ambassador but there isn't a connection here unless your suggestion is that Hamas falls under the al queada umbrella.