God Loves The Little Children

bbsam

Staff member
I find the selective outrage from the left equally strange. Nothing about this idiot directing rockets to be fired at Israeli citizens but plenty of false outrage about Israel.

I agree that Americans should be outraged about the murder and coverup from our government of our ambassador but there isn't a connection here unless your suggestion is that Hamas falls under the al queada umbrella.
Ummm. What outrage have I expressed? I simply found it curious.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The difference between the lame rockets that are being fired into israel, is that they are UNGUIDED aimless rockets with small payloads. Sometimes they get lucky and kill an israeli, but most of the time, they land in fields, in the ocean or in the middle of a road causing no damage.

Israeil on the other hand, in retaliation, LEVELS entire streets without regard to human life using precision weapons with LARGE payloads.

This is the Typical effect of a gaza rocket
IsraelBombsGazaAfterRocketAttacks

And this is the response from Israel..
Israel+Continues+Bombing+Gaza+-3pMv_hdjk3l.jpg

While I do not think Israel should just let the rockets fly into their country, there should be a better way to stop the rockets without leveling civilian households.

The excuse that the rockets are coming out of those apartments is just ridiculous. They have a short range and have to be as close to the israeli border as possible.

There is nothing fair about the level of retaliation that is being used on the palestinian people.

All that is going to happen is that "WE" the american consumer will end up paying for Israels action when the price of a barrel of oil skyrockets.

The cost of "THEIR" war will be paid by all of US.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

If a bank robber in the course of robbing the bank, took the bank employees and customers hostage including some small children and the robber was shooting out the window at pedestrians on the street, if a SWAT Team stormed the bank and in the process killed everyone inside in order to kill the gun wielding robber, would that be acceptable? Would the public at large accept this?

av8torntn

If a bank robber in the course of robbing the bank, took the bank employees and customers hostage including some small children and the robber was shooting out the window at pedestrians on the street, if a SWAT Team stormed the bank and in the process killed everyone inside in order to kill the gun wielding robber, would that be acceptable? Would the public at large accept this?

That happened in my town in the mid 80's.

wkmac

Was a tad young to gauge town reaction but I don't recall a huge uproar or anything.

That is generally what I see when it happens. People accept this as the collective good that a few must die (even by state hands)in order to preserve the greater collective good. Our philosopher fathers like Marx hoped for the day when the individual's purpose is for the collective in whatever manner the collective determines. Sure adds up fast don't it?