God, Religion, Wampeters, Foma & Granfalloons

klein

Für Meno :)
Re: United Way Intimidation

Todays world desperately needs more kids "indocrinated" into a protestant or catholic belief system.

Like Northern Ireland years ago, right ?:sick:

Without religion there would be more peace on earth , just my opinion.
Look what created most wars !

over9five

Staff member

Todays world desperately needs more kids "indocrinated" into a protestant or catholic belief system.

Kids being brought up right has nothing to do with religion. Believing in Life, believing in Truth, believing in yourself is much more...believable... than believing in magic.

bluehdmc

Like Northern Ireland years ago, right ?:sick:

Without religion there would be more peace on earth , just my opinion.
Look what created most wars !

Not sure if we'd have more peace on earth. A lot of wars are fought over religion though.
People would think of some other reason, (greed maybe?).

tieguy

Banned

Kids being brought up right has nothing to do with religion. Believing in Life, believing in Truth, believing in yourself is much more...believable... than believing in magic.

thats that happy happy joy joy crap that has ruined this country. I think I'll go kill someone because i believe in my ability to do so. :happy2:

jimstud

Banned

thats that happy happy joy joy crap that has ruined this country. I think I'll go kill someone because i believe in my ability to do so. :happy2:

so not only are you a ups fanatic but also a religious fanatic. so allmighty oz which god are we supposed to worship ? by the way it is the greed of corporate america that is killing this country.

klein

Sure, it's in your constitution !
You can kill anyone that enters your property.

Not allowed here. You'ld go to jail, regardless if they broke into your home.

P

pickup

Sure, it's in your constitution !
You can kill anyone that enters your property.

Not allowed here. You'ld go to jail, regardless if they broke into your home.

Not taking the bait, sorry.

P

pickup

Maybe, we can target the ups employees that have young kids and have them , along with being exposed to the united way guilt sessions, convince them to have their kids raised under such systems. It might seem heavy handed to do so but hey , if it is something that you strongly believe will better the world, then that's all that counts, right?

over9five

Staff member

C'mon Tie! You're an intelligent guy. You don't believe in the hocus pocus, do you???

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes

One may believe in anything they choose.

Regardless of one's personal beliefs, the fact is that when people disagree, at least one side is wrong.

In religion, there are at least a thousand different beliefs.

How many can be entirely correct?

If only one is entirely correct, then the rest are at least partially wrong.

What are the odds that what any one person believes is entirely correct?

tieguy

Banned

Maybe, we can target the ups employees that have young kids and have them , along with being exposed to the united way guilt sessions, convince them to have their kids raised under such systems. It might seem heavy handed to do so but hey , if it is something that you strongly believe will better the world, then that's all that counts, right?

we have many fine upsers who already race their kids with a good strong moral foundation.

tieguy

Banned

Sure he does, Adam and Eve, fudged over and over again, made many kids, and thier kids did it to eachother.....

I can change my beliefs if one of you "intelligent" chaps can create a human life out of a lump of clay. Any takers?

klein

I can change my beliefs if one of you "intelligent" chaps can create a human life out of a lump of clay. Any takers?

You can create life out of one single bactaria, though (they split and multiply), if you haven't learned that in bioligy !