Godzilla vs King Kong, and King Kong WINS!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Bill Orielly asked for it on air, Bill Orielly thought he had a leg up on the issue and the day came and Bill Orielly got OWNED.

FOX news efforts to demonize the singer "COMMON" both on air and on right wing radio sucked in Bill Orielly into the debate.

JOHN STEWART, comedy centrals hit political hitman came on the factor and made mincemeat out of Orielly's Phoney "outrage".

Watch here:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread704759/pg1

When will FOX learn that Stewart never comes unprepared!

Peace.

brett636

Bill clearly won that debate. We have a president with a history of shady people in his past that he admits shaped the way he thinks and operates, and yet we have even more shady people getting invited to the white house to this day? If the President doesn't want his Marxism to become an issue in the next Presidential election then quit bringing Marxist sympathizers into the white house.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bill Orielly asked for it on air, Bill Orielly thought he had a leg up on the issue and the day came and Bill Orielly got OWNED.

FOX news efforts to demonize the singer "COMMON" both on air and on right wing radio sucked in Bill Orielly into the debate.

JOHN STEWART, comedy centrals hit political hitman came on the factor and made mincemeat out of Orielly's Phoney "outrage".

Watch here:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread704759/pg1

When will FOX learn that Stewart never comes unprepared!

Peace.
Oh, but you failed to mention where John Stewart also said he could support a GOP candidate.........that was night 2 I believe

bbsam

Staff member
Bill clearly won that debate. We have a president with a history of shady people in his past that he admits shaped the way he thinks and operates, and yet we have even more shady people getting invited to the white house to this day? If the President doesn't want his Marxism to become an issue in the next Presidential election then quit bringing Marxist sympathizers into the white house.

Where does Marxism even come into play in this video? What about Bono, Bob Dylan, and Bruce Springstein? Don't know how you though Bill won anything in that. There simply is no answer to the double standard.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Thats not true, I like stewart, I enjoy his political satire and his criticisms of Obama.

He tells it like it is. When he goes after Obama, he goes after him. I think thats fair play.

Peace.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Thats not true, I like stewart, I enjoy his political satire and his criticisms of Obama.

He tells it like it is. When he goes after Obama, he goes after him. I think thats fair play.

Peace.

So your saying that Stewart is not biased because he goes after Obama sometimes? So then do you think Bill O'riely is not biased because he agrees with Obama sometimes and applauds some of the Messiahs actions?

moreluck

golden ticket member
So your saying that Stewart is not biased because he goes after Obama sometimes? So then do you think Bill O'riely is not biased because he agrees with Obama sometimes and applauds some of the Messiahs actions?

Don't be silly, Lue, it only works that way for Stewart!!!