GoFundMe Kanye West

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
In all seriousness, I know that Kanye West is an entertainer, and famous, and married to a Kardashian. Other than that, IDK a thing about him. I pretty much tune out of the conversation the moment I hear the word "Kardashian."

moreluck

golden ticket member
In all seriousness, I know that Kanye West is an entertainer, and famous, and married to a Kardashian. Other than that, IDK a thing about him. I pretty much tune out of the conversation the moment I hear the word "Kardashian."
You should pay attention to his fashion line........if you like all things beige and with holes in it. I can't believe that the folks of Fashion Week take him seriously.

Who falls for this crap ??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They were talking about this on Sirius XM on my way home from work. Turns out he is $53M in debt. The page was started by a couple of his fans and they had raised just under $1K.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Uh........no.

dollar.jpg

542thruNthru

Whoa! Be careful everyone. If you don't donate to his fund TOS will call you a racist! He's TOS's hero. He pointed out that Bush hates black people.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Kanye is a has been and the rest of the Kardashian Klan hopefully soon will be.
hope you're right. however, some people just seem to never go away. marie osmond, cher, betty white, valerie bertinelli, ozzie and family, dan marino, and a dozen others .

remember those infomercials for englebert humperdink? broke a tv set on seeing that too much.