Going commando

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Underroos are for girly-men. However, should you let it all hang out, save at least one pair. You'll need it for physicals and doctor's appointments. Think about it...the nurse does her thing, grabs the chart, starts leaving the room, then tells you, "OK, the doctor will be in shortly, so go ahead and strip down to your underwear."

There's no gowns in those rooms, and you're left standing there with only your hands to cover your shame. A mistake you will only make once.

Of course, you could do handstands, shadowbox or practice karate kicks in all of your glory as the doc comes in. But I didn't think of that until afterwards. I wish I would've, because then all of the nervousness is on the doctor. You act like this is how you always act, and he can't get this exam over quick enough.

P.S. Fair warning, there is no coming back from going commando. Ask any Commando...

I really have no idea how people wear underwear. I wear them with mesh shorts and such when I workout. Hate every minute of it.

As for the dr appointment I just tell the nurse ill leave my shorts on I don't wear underwear. Get a funny look sometime but why should I be ashamed.

laffter

Do you guys honestly think that when you "shake", you get it all out, or that when you wipe you're 100% clean, or that your sack doesn't sweat in the summer heat? You might be used to your own odor, but other people aren't.

Brownslave688

Do you guys honestly think that when you "shake", you get it all out, or that when you wipe you're 100% clean, or that your sack doesn't sweat in the summer heat? You might be used to your own odor, but other people aren't.

Is heafty now making underwear with odor locking technology? If not I fail to see how it would make a difference. If I stink I stink underwear won't change that.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

I don't shake, I squeeze; and yes, it gets cleared. And I guess I just wipe better than you. Do your undies clean up after you? Gross. And since you're so concerned about our summer sacks, I'll tell you: we're much, much cooler than having an extra layer of cotton wrapped around us. I'm not sure of what odor you are referring to, but I'm fresh, baby. If it's good enough for Don Draper, it's good enough for me!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I never went commando but I did wear a pair of briefs that were too baggy the following Monday after I had had a vacetomy on Friday. I regretted that a WHOLE bunch.

you went to work on Monday after that!?! Sounds unhealthy.I could barely walk at that time.

ibleedbrown

do you guys walk around w sweat soaked shorts in the summer? i think i'll invest in some of those undershorts that soak up the sweat, don't want to be out there looking like i pissed myself all summer.

jaker

trolling
I don't know how you guys do that , I wouldn't want my balls swinging around all day but that might be because I have big balls

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You guys are so full of it. My balls are bigger than your balls. Sounds like a bunch of 5th graders on the playground. The proof is in the pudding, so to speak. I wanna see the pudding. :happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
You guys are so full of it. My balls are bigger than your balls. Sounds like a bunch of 5th graders on the playground. The proof is in the pudding, so to speak. I wanna see the pudding. :happy-very:

The Brown Cafe administration staff strongly recommends that you do NOT post pictures of the "pudding".

Brownslave688

The Brown Cafe administration staff strongly recommends that you do NOT post pictures of the "pudding".

Unfortunately my jeans did rip this past weekend. Right in the front along the zipper seam. My pudding all out there. Lol