Going commando

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
As one of my good friends moms use to tell him when he would grab or itch his privates.

How many times do I have to tell u. Some things just won't wash off with soap and water!!!
IMGP0280.jpg
​STD's won't wash off with soap and water. Appears my son caught a bad case of the crabs last week from the young wahine he was hanging out with.
IMGP0280.jpg

tiredofhelping

Under Armor compression shorts in the spring, summer and fall. Under Armor long johns in winter. Both work great. Kinda expensive but worth every penny.

Had a driver who never wanted to wear underwear! That came to a stop when he split his pants from front to back! Ten years later I still have to hear the story.....but atleast I don't have to see it!!!...lol

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Had a gal on our center years back who used to go braless during the summer. No undershirt either. High beams on all the time. All our supervisors were men, and they were probably too scared to mention it to her. I think they wound up having a female HR manager come talk to her about it. We enjoyed the show while it lasted. She wound up quitting UPS and marrying a guy she met on route.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Had a gal on our center years back who used to go braless during the summer. No undershirt either. High beams on all the time. All our supervisors were men, and they were probably too scared to mention it to her. I think they wound up having a female HR manager come talk to her about it. We enjoyed the show while it lasted. She wound up quitting UPS and marrying a guy she met on route.

I'll be she never lifted a finger at a dock bulk stop.

Future

Victory Ride
Judging by the underwear my daughter gets from Victorias Secret, you may as well not be wearing any.
I would be spending most of my day digging the string out of the crack.
IDK checking out your daughters underwear is a little creepy on several levels