Going out after work in your uniform.

tacken

So Friday night I go to the local sports bar having a beer and watching the hockey game. Looking around when I notice a Fed Ex ground driver in his uniform drinking beer after beer. Why would you go out in your uniform and drink? Shouldn't you change first instead of advertising like that?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So Friday night I go to the local sports bar having a beer and watching the hockey game. Looking around when I notice a Fed Ex ground driver in his uniform drinking beer after beer. Why would you go out in your uniform and drink? Shouldn't you change first instead of advertising like that?
I've done it many times. Maybe going out with coworkers on impulse. No clothes with me and I live too far to go home and change. I'm not going to drink beer after beer though.

bacha29

Or when he comes staggering home at 1:30AM with breath that will knock you over and says to the old woman " Hard day today honey. Did 976 stops,drove 1844 miles. You see I didn't even take the time to change out of my uniform because I wanted to get home to you ASAP". He was probably wearing one of those old peter puffer purple and rump ranger green uniforms. You know, the one that was named uniform of the year by the American Gay Bar Owners Association 3 years in a row

dezguy

The first thing I do when I get off work is go home and get out of that uniform asap and shower off. No way I'm wearing that thing any longer than I have to.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

It makes ya look bad.

l22

1. You get better service a lot of the time

2. It helps you get laid if you apply yourself

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Why would anyone want to feel the burning shame of being seen in a FedEx uniform off-duty?

SmithBarney

I sit at a bar for lunch(in uniform) all the time... no use taking up a whole table when eating alone.. Only ever had one person mention anything, I said don't worry it is a Virgin Rum and Coke... ;)

BoxStomper69

Goldmember
I've drank while in public, in my uniform (can't do it after a 100 degree day, I don't care how late I am). The reason why I can pull it off without comments, everyone else in the small town restaurant or at metal concert at a bar in the city has had more than me and honestly doesn't care.

The only time I've gotten comments, oddly enough, is at the grocery store. It's a Tuesday, my wife is with me, a cart full of groceries and I have a six pack sitting on top for the weekend. "I feel like I shouldn't be selling this to you..."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I've drank while in public, in my uniform (can't do it after a 100 degree day, I don't care how late I am). The reason why I can pull it off without comments, everyone else in the small town restaurant or at metal concert at a bar in the city has had more than me and honestly doesn't care.

The only time I've gotten comments, oddly enough, is at the grocery store. It's a Tuesday, my wife is with me, a cart full of groceries and I have a six pack sitting on top for the weekend. "I feel like I shouldn't be selling this to you..."
You should have responded with, "And I feel like you should MYOB".