Going Parcel!

texan

I agree that we need the post office. I also agree that 99 percent of every person in the USPS is trusted
and does the right thing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think we need the P.O. But, they are way too fat. Someone needs to come in and make them lean & mean. Whenever I go in my local P.O. There's 2 clerks at the desk, lines of people and other workers standing around leaning.

My mail carrier picks up mail at our rec. center after making the rounds in this neighborhood.. Sometimes he's in there a minute. Sometimes it's 20 mins. He's visiting and that's nice and all, but not efficient.

Maybe we need someone like Romney to go in and turn it around and make it profitable and efficient.

804brown

I think we need the P.O. But, they are way too fat. Someone needs to come in and make them lean & mean. Whenever I go in my local P.O. There's 2 clerks at the desk, lines of people and other workers standing around leaning.

My mail carrier picks up mail at our rec. center after making the rounds in this neighborhood.. Sometimes he's in there a minute. Sometimes it's 20 mins. He's visiting and that's nice and all, but not efficient.

Maybe we need someone like Romney to go in and turn it around and make it profitable and efficient.

Next january maybe obama will appoint him to run the post office.