going straight to FT Driving

barrycold

Is it possible to go full time driving and passing the road test without any experience driving a package car? Would it be best to do Saturday air or EAM driving before going on to the FT Driving?

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Is it possible to go full time driving and passing the road test without any experience driving a package car? Would it be best to do Saturday air or EAM driving before going on to the FT Driving?

Not trying to be rude - Is this a joke? Because 3 threads down, this is addressed completely, thoroughly, and correctly.

barrycold

I notice that the requirement for driving is to pass the DOT physical and NO DUI, 3 or more driving violation, and no chargeable accidents. I got rear ended but it's not my fault. Do you think that could disqualify me for becoming a driver?

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
I notice that the requirement for driving is to pass the DOT physical and NO DUI, 3 or more driving violation, and no chargeable accidents. I got rear ended but it's not my fault. Do you think that could disqualify me for becoming a driver?

You could have crashed into a busload of nuns - as long as there are no tickets, you are good.