Going to feeders

Orion inc.

I like turtles
No joy? The guy has two grown children and will soon be welcoming his second grandchild into the world. I really don't see the point of consistently bashing someone's life when you know hardly anything about them.

I only go off what he presents. A man who has joy in his life doesn't act like him.

Dave gets treated the way he treats others. Maybe he needs to examine that next time he doesn't like what gets thrown back at him.

It's really cute how you two have bonded lately.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I only go off what he presents. A man who has joy in his life doesn't act like him.

Dave gets treated the way he treats others. Maybe he needs to examine that next time he doesn't like what gets thrown back at him.

It's really cute how you two have bonded lately.

This is the internet, not real life. Anyone can pretend to be anything on the internet.

The man posted "Yawn" and you tried to take a dump on his personal life. Because he says he thinks MY job is beneath him? If this doesn't offend me as a preloader, why should it offend you as a driver? Who really cares?? In all fairness, package drivers work a helluva lot harder than I do in small sort now....lol

Orion inc.

I like turtles
This is the internet, not real life. Anyone can pretend to be anything on the internet.

The man posted "Yawn" and you tried to take a dump on his personal life. Because he says he thinks MY job is beneath him? If this doesn't offend me as a preloader, why should it offend you as a driver? Who really cares?? In all fairness, package drivers work a helluva lot harder than I do in small sort now....lol

Yeah the yawn thing is old. The bashing preloader thing is old.

I couldn't give two flying Flucks what Dave does. But if he puts it out on BC, then be prepared to have it called out. That's happens on the Internet. That happens on BC a lot.

If you don't care or it bothers you so much that you get worked up as much as you have been lately on here, don't post. There's a difference between "caring" like you think and just calling out someone's constant BS.

Don't confuse the two.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

I couldn't give two flying Flucks what Dave does. But if he puts it out on BC, then be prepared to have it called out. That's happens on the Internet. That happens on BC a lot.

If you don't care or it bothers you so much that you get worked up as much as you have been lately on here, don't post. There's a difference between "caring" like you think and just calling out someone's constant BS.

Don't confuse the two.
Oh I'm not confused....I know what you're doing and exactly why you're doing it. And it still doesn't really justify attacking his personal life. JMO....others may vary.

Oh I'm not confused....I know what you're doing and exactly why you're doing it. And it still doesn't really justify attacking his personal life. JMO....others may vary.
my-feelings-have-been-hurt-on-the-internet.jpg

Orion inc.

I like turtles

You sure seem confused. I'm not "attacking " anything. Dave puts it out there and then doesn't like it when it gets dished back to him.

But he has no problem attacking anyone 's "personal " details.

I treat Dave the way he treats everyone on here including me.

And that alone is justified.

Once again it is adorable to see you side do much with Dave lately. Especially since you used to be the harshest of all to him.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't confuse the two.

Yawn.