Going to have a mental breakdown from indecisiveness on going fulltime based of this board

margaritaville

Everyone in different post says its not worth it but then others say it is.

I have a lot of senority at the company as an air driver. But i see new fulltime faces everyday and know that nows the time to go. Well technically january 2014 would of been but still...

Air driver:
-Decent money
-Job secure cause i cant really screw up because its easy
-Weird hours but can sleep in
-Its just :censored2:ing easy with good pay getting max ground wages when they need me
-Worst thing is no secure income, i make anywhere from 500-2500 in a week and if the economy ever dips i wont be making :censored2: for awhile.
-Also more oppurtunities for inside jobs as my senority grows

Full time:
-Great money
-Fun being outside, generally away from management
-Less job security, if i get in accidents/injured i could get fired/stuck on disability
-Long hours, less social life but get actual weekends

Every damn day for the last two months i think, "ok im switching to fulltime," 5min later "air drivers better." Literally every 5min for last 2 months. Cant :censored2:ing make a commitment and just keep losing senority if my decision is to go fulltime :/

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Didn't even bother reading your post.

Grow up, put your big boy pants on and make a decision based on what you think. Not what a bunch of people on an Internet forum think.

Rainman

Its all good.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by going full time. If you don't like it during your 30 days, you can always do something to get DQed.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

TheKingOfQueens

I have a lot of senority at the company as an air driver. But i see new fulltime faces everyday and know that nows the time to go. Well technically january 2014 would of been but still...

Air driver:
-Decent money
-Its just :censored2:ing easy with good pay getting max ground wages when they need me
-Worst thing is no secure income, i make anywhere from 500-2500 in a week and if the economy ever dips i wont be making :censored2: for awhile.

Full time:
-Great money
-Less job security, if i get in accidents/injured i could get fired/stuck on disability

Every damn day for the last two months i think, "ok im switching to fulltime," 5min later "air drivers better." Literally every 5min for last 2 months. Cant :censored2:ing make a commitment and just keep losing senority if my decision is to go fulltime :/

As much as I love this brown cafe and all the help it's given me it really has messed up my outlook on ft driving . Still going for it though ! You live you learn and it's what you make of it period!!! Just roll with the punches Brotha !!! I'll do the same!!!

Just created new account . Was "theupsguy83" using TheKingOfQueens from now on

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As much as I love this brown cafe and all the help it's given me it really has messed up my outlook on ft driving . Still going for it though ! You live you learn and it's what you make of it period!!! Just roll with the punches Brotha !!! I'll do the same!!!

Just created new account . Was "theupsguy83" using TheKingOfQueens from now on

Only a fool would let a bunch of strangers on an anonymous Internet forum make their decision for them.

By The Book

Air driver:
-Decent money

Full time:
-Great money

How many times have you let someone pass you up in seniority? I think if your situation stunk you would jump on full-time. Not everyone has the best of both worlds.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nobody on here can tell you what you should do, but if it's something you've thought of, then give it a shot. What's the worst that could happen?

Sent using BrownCafe App

JL 0513

Remember, people come on here to complain. No one jumps on here to tell everyone how they had a good day. It's the internet, where people get to pop off anonymously.

At the end of the day, FT drivers that quit is almost nonexistent. Don't you think there's a good reason for that?