going to see Red Green Sunday

rod

Retired 22 years
6 of us are going to see what new things can be done with duct tape. Should be good for a laugh or 2.:happy2:

rod

Retired 22 years
Well, rod, how about a review! Waiting....

We had a great time and his show was excellant. He talked for 2 hours straight telling jokes and supposedly "true" life stories. He had a bottle of water sitting on a stool next to him but didn't even stop long enough to open it. His humor is geared toward making fun of guys and the way we do stuff. The women in the audience ate it up. It was a sold out show. Thanks to a friend who is a major sponcer of his old show we had excellant seats-center stage 8 rows back. He still has I believe 4 months left on this 18 month tour so if he is anywhere close go see him if you are into his kind of humor.

[video=youtube;K-9xk3B1Xmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-9xk3B1Xmo[/video]

raceanoncr

Love it! Think he's coming close to here.

Now wife turned me on to the show when dating. Thot, at first, it was pretty hokey, cuz, she is, well, uh, kinda hokey!

Watch it whenever we can now and did on sleeper run every Sat morn whenever we could get PBS in areas.

Thanks

rod

Retired 22 years
Love it! Think he's coming close to here.

Now wife turned me on to the show when dating. Thot, at first, it was pretty hokey, cuz, she is, well, uh, kinda hokey!

Watch it whenever we can now and did on sleeper run every Sat morn whenever we could get PBS in areas.

Thanks

He can be hokey at times and I will even admit that on occasion I zip right past his show while channel surfing. But for just plain stupid humor you can't beat him.

[video=youtube;c5GnBvpFnzA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5GnBvpFnzA[/video]

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Red Green is hilarious. I watch him on occasion, would love to see him in person. Bill Engvall is going to be here in a couple of months. Think I'm gonna get tickets.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nothing, if negativity is your thing. You didn't have to down anyone....you could just say...."I like Ron White better."