Going to try my intro....again

smf0605

Welcome from all us guys, and the few gals we have here as well.

Glad you registered as well.

d

Welcome as well.

I laugh when I read your comment Danny, I still remember when I started at UPS, that it was easy for everyone to know who I was, because there were only a handful of females working back then. They'd all call me by name and I'd say back, helllooooo, not saying their name; just racking my brain to remember their name. Only to realize I hadn't actually met them yet.

satellitedriver

^It's all Steve, he fusses amongst himself alot. We need to find him a woman to take care of that for him

and welcome
See Lady,
this is what I am talking about.
Cement,
I am a Gemini, so you kinda have a point there.
I was married when you were 3yrs old.
Our 31st anniversary will be in June.
You could not find a better woman for me.
BTW, Cem,
have you found a "significant other" for yourself, yet?

DS

Fenderbender
I just mispelled it :wink2:
Hey lady on Sunday nights the chat gets busy,join us if you can keep up (I never can)

browndevil

Welcome long time lurker first time poster:happy2:Actually I welcomed you in another thread before I noticed you had this one. So I am saying Hello again

Cementups

Box Monkey
See Lady,
this is what I am talking about.
Cement,
I am a Gemini, so you kinda have a point there.
I was married when you were 3yrs old.
Our 31st anniversary will be in June.
You could not find a better woman for me.
BTW, Cem,
have you found a "significant other" for yourself, yet?

Don't make me come up there!!!

Been with my wife since we were 19 ( I'm 33 now). married for 6 years and have a 3 yo little girl and one on the way. So, in that dept., I'm good there. My wife is the best cause she has grown with me and used to the silly schedule that UPS has povided all of us. luckly for me she is very understanding. I could never find another to replace her.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Been with my wife since we were 19 ( I'm 33 now). married for 6 years and have a 3 yo little girl and one on the way. So, in that dept., I'm good there. My wife is the best cause she has grown with me and used to the silly schedule that UPS has povided all of us. luckly for me she is very understanding. I could never find another to replace her.

Now that, my friends, is the life. Be safe out there, my giant friend.

rod

Retired 22 years
welcome ladybrown :peaceful: Normally I would have some smart :censored2: comment but I've had a tough weekend fishing and drinking beer. I will try again this coming week as all I have scheduled is ---------------------fishing and drinking beer. Damn- retired life is great

satellitedriver

Texas is south of you, btw. :happy2:
When is the new one due?
Let us know when the baby arrives.
My wife did not grow up with me,
she only has put up with me, all these decades.
:peaceful:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Congrat's on the new little babino.