Gold buyers beware ! Business depends on a very Conservative brand of talk radio...

diesel96

The report alleges that Goldline grossly overcharges for the gold coins that constitute the bulk of its business, uses misleading sales techniques and takes advantage of fears about President Barack Obama’s stewardship of the economy – which are stoked by its stable of paid conservative endorsers including Beck, Mark Levin, Laura Ingraham and Fred Thompson – “to cheat consumers.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/37413.html#ixzz0p85txb2G

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Gold buyers beware ! Business depends on a very Conservative brand of talk radio.

If people have a sponsor on their radio or TV show, it doesn't necessarily mean they support the company. Ads for air time are sold by salesman just like UPS service is sold. Just because there's a cat house on your route doesn't mean you support it.

klein

Für Meno :)
Re: Gold buyers beware ! Business depends on a very Conservative brand of talk radio.

If people have a sponsor on their radio or TV show, it doesn't necessarily mean they support the company. Ads for air time are sold by salesman just like UPS service is sold. Just because there's a cat house on your route doesn't mean you support it.

Who really cares ? Anybody that buys gold now, might as well buy foolsgold !
That's exactly what it is, at these prices.
Taking a good hit, today , too, while markets are on the big rise, again.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I love gold.
and silver, too.
I buy it in bulk and bury it in my back yard.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Who really cares ? Anybody that buys gold now, might as well buy foolsgold !
That's exactly what it is, at these prices.
Agreed, buying gold now would be buying high.

unionman

Unless the world economy keeps going down the crapper then gold at this price would be considered cheap...
Stop pretending you know anything about economics. We can see right through that bull. LOL!!

klein

Für Meno :)

Stop pretending you know anything about economics. We can see right through that bull. LOL!!

No need for him to pretend. He believes everything Glen Beck taught him.
If Glen says buy gold... there's your answer ! :wink2:

unionman

No need for him to pretend. He believes everything Glen Beck taught him.
If Glen says buy gold... there's your answer ! :wink2:

He really has it bad, but what do you expect from a donkey with blinders on. HEEHAW! LOL!!

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Ralphie has it bad, but what do you expect from a donkey with blinders on. HEEHAW! LOL!!

Ralphie...i fixed the begining for you but left the rest because you got it right. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile2::hypnosis::hypnosis::hypnosis::hypnosis:

unionman

Yeah right, I'm the racist brainwashed company brown noser here. Not! LOL!!

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Hey Ralphie...look its you the Donkey with Blinders:

blinders1e.jpg

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Yeah right, I'm the racist (Liberal Mantra) brainwashed company brown noser here. Not! LOL!!

Hey Ralphie...look its your Messiah in his true Donkey dress. Im glad you brought up that...it gave me lots of ideas: :hypnosis::hypnosis::hypnosis:

OBAMA-DONKEY--48160.jpg

unionman

What ever floats your boat there Lucy. Hey, Obama just said he takes responsibility for the oil spill. Why would he do that? Most politicians point fingers, not my man Obama. He's the real deal. Unlike your racist friend in Kentucky that wouldn't even answer questions about his own words.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

What ever floats your boat there Lucy. Hey, Obama just said he takes responsibility for the oil spill.
He did not balme bush??? No way...thats a first for Odrama.
Why would he do that? Most politicians point fingers, not my man Obama.
LMAO!!!! Uh....OK....LMAO!!!!
He's the real deal.
Stop...im laughing to hard my stomach hurts Ralphie...you should be a comedian.
Unlike your racist friend (Liberal Mantra) in Kentucky that wouldn't even answer questions about his own words.

Hey Ralphie...i thought you were leaving...did you come back for more? :hypnosis::hypnosis:

unionman

I have to hand it to you there Lucy, you have landed in the Tie, Dis-organized labor, UPSOCKS category. A true blue brown boy. Are you sure you are a mechanic and not a sup or mangler? Most think just like you.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

I have to hand it to you there Lucy, you have landed in the Tie, Dis-organized labor, UPSOCKS category. A true blue brown boy. Are you sure you are a mechanic and not a sup or mangler? Most think just like you.

Main Entry: 1man·gle
Pronunciation: \ˈmaŋ-gəl\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): man·gled; man·gling \-g(ə-)liŋ\
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French mangler, mahangler, perhaps from mahaigner to maim — more at mayhem
Date: 15th century

1 : to injure with deep disfiguring wounds by cutting, tearing, or crushing <people…mangled by sharks — V. G. Heiser>
2 : to spoil, injure, or make incoherent especially through ineptitude <a story mangled beyond recognition> synonyms see maim

man·gler \-g(ə-)lər\ noun

unionman

Oh, you are so smart, I'm sorry. Now do you have anything worth reading? I doubt it. just stupid cut and pastes and little faces that make you giggle like a girl.

Main Entry: 1man·gle
Pronunciation: \ˈmaŋ-gəl\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): man·gled; man·gling \-g(ə-)liŋ\
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French mangler, mahangler, perhaps from mahaigner to maim — more at mayhem
Date: 15th century

1 : to injure with deep disfiguring wounds by cutting, tearing, or crushing <people…mangled by sharks — V. G. Heiser>
2 : to spoil, injure, or make incoherent especially through ineptitude <a story mangled beyond recognition> synonyms see maim

man·gler \-g(ə-)lər\ noun

Oh, you are so smart, I'm sorry. Now do you have anything worth reading? I doubt it. just stupid cut and pastes and little faces that make you giggle like a girl.
Why do you two have to turn every thread into your personal issue battlefields? The personal insults are off topic and neither of add anything worth reading when you are doing that.

unionman

Why do you two have to turn every thread into your personal issue battlefields? The personal insults are off topic and neither of add anything worth reading when you are doing that.

This battle is with LUCY, not you, so sorry if I %$^& in your coffee this morning.