Good dog

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I agree ,, awful to put down a dog , I did last summer and choked up like a 5 yr old kid
i put our 13 yr old shep last june. it was very hard. the vet came out to the tailgait and gave her the shot while i held her. i cried after they had left. i had a big picture of her framed and i miss her every day.

dogs are better than people.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Words fail me for the disgust I feel for your actions.

Yawn.

I don't know the law of NY
But in Massachusetts, the only way to get the pets remains after being put down by a vet is to get the ashes !!
What @UpstateNYUPSer did in my opinion was heartless , and probably illegal... If my dog had passed at home, she would ah been buried in my yard! I paid extra to have the vet dispose her ashes properly And the vet gave us a nice paw print Christmas ornament !! No family pet deserves to end up in a god dam trash barrel !!

Yawn.

Well, Dave, you've just confirmed to all here that you don't have even a trace of compassion in you body.

Yawn.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
There is s difference between "can you please watch her" and "we don't want her anymore ".

It doesn't matter. When Emma came, it was explained as only being a couple weeks. They wanted to get the kid home and settled and were concerned about the dog being jealous. Jacks tend to be snappy at times, and that was a legitimate concern.

I think once the baby got home, they didn't want her anymore. Same situation as yours. Probably the extra work of caring for both.

Now, my son and DIL recognize that she has become my dog. Even though she adores all three grandkids, she is staying with me, period.

You should have at least done the humane thing and had the cat cremated instead of just unceremoniously dumping her in a trash dumpster.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i put our 13 yr old shep last june. it was very hard. the vet came out to the tailgait and gave her the shot while i held her. i cried after they had left. i had a big picture of her framed and i miss her every day.

dogs are better than people.
here's our sweetheart 2 days before we ended her pain.
S2010006.JPG