Good News

moreluck

golden ticket member
With just a phone call our cable bill has gone from $135 a month to $110 a month.
We have been with Cox Cable since 1991.
Just basic cable and computer.
Our bill went from $99 to $110 to $120 to $125 to $135 and all the time, we never got anything new.
Hubby just asked where the break was for the long time, loyal customer.
So, the bill will be $110 a month for one year.
Just ask !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Butter goes on sale at Albertson's on Wednesday......$3.49 each if you buy 4.
I'll buy a dozen of them.
I'll get extra stamps towards getting the lasagna pan I want. (Cuisinart). I'm close and I have 'til New Years.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ralphs beat out Albertsons for my butter business....2 for $5.98 and you had to buy 10 items. There were other things on sale, but I got all 10 in butter! I'm set for baking now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
5f73869911300d725711ae91bf7ec588.jpg

Tiny figurine found in attic made by Faberge sells for $5.2 million

Buried treasure: The statuette was purchased by a London-based jeweler who specializes in Russian pieces A rare Faberge figurine found stashed in a deceased retiree’s upstate New York attic sold at auction Saturday for over $5million. Dated to 1912, the figurine depicts a known personal bodyguard to royalty and was given by Czar Nicholas II to his wife only years before his ouster from power and death at the hands of Bolshevik revolutionaries

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ice T and Coco have a new baby girl...Chanel. 5lb 7 oz and 18 " long. Natural childbirth and only 3 pushes. (37 weeks along)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ice T. and Coco had a reality show with their 2 bulldogs...I watched it all the time. I didn't like him as a rapper.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have not one ounce of sympathy for this scum. Kind of like the same feeling people have about Josh Duggar and Jared Fogle and the Catholic priests who molested..

He joins the "club of creeps" and with only days to spare before the statute of limitations was running out.

Hey, hey, hey !