Good Overview ov what is Happening.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What is amazing is guys like STINK and 407 sticking to the talking points of "this is a good contract"....

Who cares how the information is brought to the members? As I said earlier, this horrible contract proposal is only bringing members closer to TDU and NOT away from them. If there was ONE issue that can "polarize" people together, its this contract.

So far, TDU is right on the money. I dont support TDU or vote for thier representatives, but I can tell you on this issue of this contract, "WE" are closer than you would think.

YOU two monkeys can stick to the garbage youve been sold, while the rest of the country bans together to vote this piece of chitt down.

And for you STINK, you got a big mouth, yet nothing comes out of it. Youve been asked several times on several threads to JUSTIFY what makes this a good contract for you, and yet, you cannot fill a paragraph with anything legitimate.

You are merely a "parrot" for whoever has his hand up your keister operating your lips.

and 407, you as well have nothing to add to this converstation other than bashing the folks at TDU. NOW is not the time to divide ourselves from each other no matter what we may think of TDU.

So far, they are putting out good information as soon as it is available. Why not just say thank you?

Peace

TOS

stink219

Hey TOS OF CRAP!!
Do you have a specific question you need addressed? I don't have all day to type out every aspect of every article that is in the contract. Nor is it my fault that you are too afraid to police our contract. You just let us big boys handle that. As far as what I like in the contract here is a small list, I have not addressed every single line but this should get you started.

1. I like that we will now use a pool of our part timers as cover drivers.
2. I like the fact that our part time cover drivers can knock time off their progression once becoming full time.
3. I like that cover drivers have 3 different ways of getting on the 9.5 list. Btw, some people do like overtime.
4. I like that my compensation is going up over 20k a year in this contract.
5. I like that discipline was addressed by an "intentional act or omission". Are me, 407 and our other peeps the only people able to see the dynamic of getting people off the hook? I'm salivating just waiting to use this!!
6. I like that UPS will pay a docketing fee for every case on panel. Another strategy that the untrained missed.
7. I like that they addressed supervisors working under drivers names and combining work. Makes supervisors working grievances so easy!
8. I like that employees will be paid their top rate for TAW.
9. I like that our military people can accrue seniority and vacation time while stationed.
10. I like the vacation check correction monetary abaitment.
11. I like that the issue of radios has been addressed.
12. I like that the union will select the safety committee.
13. I like the sure post language. It spells out rules that are used. I suggest you read it a few times. I believe most are people are missing the intent and understanding in this article.
14. CS does not apply to me.
15. I do not like that they changed the amphetamine metabolites from 300 ng/ml to 150 ng/ml.
16. Article 37 is greatly enhanced. Retaliation language is going to be a great equalizer.

hyena

Hey TOS OF CRAP!! "It's funny, 407 and I never got on anyone's case for voicing a no vote" says stink. ha ha ha everything you say is a contradicton Now you refer to your brother as TOS OF CRAP cause he wants to vote no.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f39/...r-healthcare-350343/index7.html#ixzz2ULzfrrhb
Do you have a specific question you need addressed? I don't have all day to type out every aspect of every article that is in the contract. Nor is it my fault that you are too afraid to police our contract. You just let us big boys handle that. As far as what I like in the contract here is a small list, I have not addressed every single line but this should get you started.

2. I like the fact that our part time cover drivers can knock time off their progression once becoming full time.
3. I like that cover drivers have 3 different ways of getting on the 9.5 list. Btw, some people do like overtime.
5. I like that discipline was addressed by an "intentional act or omission". Are me, 407 and our other peeps the only people able to see the dynamic of getting people off the hook? I'm salivating just waiting to use this!!
6. I like that UPS will pay a docketing fee for every case on panel. Another strategy that the untrained missed.
7. I like that they addressed supervisors working under drivers names and combining work. Makes supervisors working grievances so easy!
9. I like that our military people can accrue seniority and vacation time while stationed.
13. I like the sure post language. It spells out rules that are used. I suggest you read it a few times. I believe most are people are missing the intent and understanding in this article.
15. I do not like that they changed the amphetamine metabolites from 300 ng/ml to 150 ng/ml.
16. Article 37 is greatly enhanced. Retaliation language is going to be a great equalizer.

stink219

Hey TOS OF CRAP!! "It's funny, 407 and I never got on anyone's case for voicing a no vote" says stink. ha ha ha everything you say is a contradicton Now you refer to your brother as TOS OF CRAP cause he wants to vote no.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f39/...r-healthcare-350343/index7.html#ixzz2ULzfrrhb

No. I made a joke with his name because he called me out. Thanks for wasting everyone's time Hyena!

Hey TOS OF CRAP!!

Pt cover driver language blows. My local was lucky to be warned about this. Your local BC told one of mine and said it's
a nightmare and try to get this off the table if you can for your guys.

Evil

Hey TOS OF CRAP!!

Gee let me see what I don't like:

1. I don't like that retiree healthcare will go from $50/month to $300/month by the third year.
2. I don't like that my healthcare will go from a company plan to an inferior union plan:
a) I will go from paying $0 in deductible to paying $400 by the end of the this garbage contract.
b) I will go from paying $0 to a max of $5 for prescription medication; to paying up to $50.

3. I don't like the fact that progression will be 4 years.
4. I don't like that this contract only offers 2350 full-time jobs as opposed to the 10,000 we saw in the last three contracts.
5. I don't like the lowest wage increases in UPS Teamsters history

This contract is garbage and I will vote NO!

stink219

Physical Characteristics of the Hyena:

It is difficult to distinguish male and female hyenas by observation in the field. They are not hermaphrodites (having both male and female sexual organs), nor can they change their sex at will. Although the external female genitalia have a superficial similarity to those of the male, they are nonetheless female. Why the female hyena developed in this manner is not known, but it may have been necessary for them to appear large and strong to protect their young from males, as hyenas have cannibalistic tendencies.

Key points:
1) All Hyena's look like they have dix.
2) They are actually püzzies.
3) Hyenas eat their own.

Fitting!!

hyena

It is difficult to distinguish male and female hyenas by observation in the field. They are not hermaphrodites (having both male and female sexual organs), nor can they change their sex at will. Although the external female genitalia have a superficial similarity to those of the male, they are nonetheless female. Why the female hyena developed in this manner is not known, but it may have been necessary for them to appear large and strong to protect their young from males, as hyenas have cannibalistic tendencies.

Key points:
3) Hyenas eat their own.

Fitting!!
Your one of those guys that sit behind a computer and think your tough!

hyena

Key points:
3) Hyenas eat their own.

Fitting!!

Last edited:

stink219

Your one of those guys that sit behind a computer and think your tough!
Buddy, I assure you I'm the real deal. Whenever you want to meet up I'm around. I grew up with nothing. I fought for many years of my life just to survive. I've been shot at, stabbed and even push out of a moving car. But one thing I have never lost was a fight. So if your issuing a challenge, I'm all in! UPS saved me from going down a road of violence. I have close friends that, lets just say they give you a chance to pay the debt in 30 days. So let me know when your ready. I'll be there.

hyena

Sorry guys for the bickering between these guys and me. It has nothing to do with the topic, so if anyone has something to say to me thats off topic send me a pm, and Ill be happy to reply.

hyena

Buddy, I assure you I'm the real deal. Whenever you want to meet up I'm around. I grew up with nothing. I fought for many years of my life just to survive. I've been shot at, stabbed and even push out of a moving car. But one thing I have never lost was a fight. So if your issuing a challenge, I'm all in! UPS saved me from going down a road of violence. I have close friends that, lets just say they give you a chance to pay the debt in 30 days. So let me know when your ready. I'll be there.
We might share different views but maybe our lives aint so different after all...See my previous post.

bdmiz

Who cares. You are a part time employee and when you get a chance to drive you want limited hours? Is it August 2nd yet?

There are those of us that drive quite a bit year round. And most of the time with lots of extra work. Any attempt to chat about said over dispatch is met with you're a cover driver, deal with it.

​Well its been 7 years of dealing with it, it gets old.