Good Podcasts to Listen to.

Keenj

I started listening to podcasts at work since the radio stations in my area all suck and I'm sick of listening to the same 10 songs every day. Its so nice to load my iPhone every morning with the latest shows to listen to throughout the day but I don't listen to enough to go a whole day without having to replay some. This is what I currently listen to and would like ideas for more good podcasts to add to my selection:

The Anthony Cumia Show
The Steve Austin Show
Wierd Medicine
The Beige Phillip Show
Race Wars
The Milo Yiannopoulus Show
Jim Florentines Comedy Metal Midgets
Jay and Silent Bob Get Old
You Know What Dude
Sam Roberts Show
Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast
Bill Burrs Monday Morning Podcast
The Biggest Problem in the Universe
Legion of Skanks
Louder With Crowder
Joe Rogan Experience
Guys We friend'd

joe rogan
ari shaffir
tha boxing voice
tax season
joe budden (ill name this podcast later)
ignorant philosophy
tuesdays with stories
my ultimate fav i had to pull over i was laughing so hard..danish and oneil.
pretty much anything that is over an hour. I can't get through a day without music or my pods lol
=

noahgw92

Jason and deb on 101.5 austin. They have podcast too. It's about this overweight dude who thinks he's the coolest thing that ever set foot on this earth. Deb a sexy sounding English chick. They misinterpret the news, quiz each other in a game show format (to see whos smarter than the other) talk about sports, movies, current events, you name it. Then there are nick and Alex, (nick is a pothead oh yeah and Jason is a big drinker and those topics come up quite frequently, plus recently nick hates jason.) they work on trivia and all the things to make the show run.

3inBRWN

hey I'm a dude and I just got into Anna Faris is Unqualified podcast. Jesus :censored2: is it hilarious. the podcast with TJ Miller is top notch, other favorites are Aubrey Plaza as well.

Bubba The Love Sponge and Stern. I know not podcasts but I download them without commercials and they make my day fly by. Recently I got a warning letter for wearing one earbud and listening to radio. Any other buildings going through this crap?

guyinthebrownbox

Limetown
The Black Tapes
Car talk
Stuff you know
Barbell shrugged
The fat burning man
The tim ferris show

The first two I mentioned are presented in a story format. A nice change from the talk show format.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Limetown
The Black Tapes
Car talk
Stuff you know
Barbell shrugged
The fat burning man
The tim ferris show

The first two I mentioned are presented in a story format. A nice change from the talk show format.
Thumbs up for Car Talk.... click and clack, tappet brothers.
I'm not a big fan of NPR but it gets a preset in my car just for those two. I know one of them has gone to the great junkyard in the sky but I'm young enough to tune in and always hear a show that's new to me. Those guys always get me to crack up.

P

pickup

Freakonomics

Stuff you should know

99 percent invisible

Stuff they don't want you to know

The moth radio hour ( people basically telling stories that definitely impacted their lives) . I really like it.

The above are all free.

I used to pay like 6 dollars a month for coast to coast . Use to have art bell as a host and then George Noory as a host . George got increasingly worse as a host that I don't pay for it anymore and can barely stand to listen to the show for free when it is on the radio in the early morning.

stephieclion

I started listening to podcasts at work since the radio stations in my area all suck and I'm sick of listening to the same 10 songs every day. Its so nice to load my iPhone every morning with the latest shows to listen to throughout the day but I don't listen to enough to go a whole day without having to replay some. This is what I currently listen to and would like ideas for more good podcasts to add to my selection:

The Anthony Cumia Show
The Steve Austin Show
Wierd Medicine
The Beige Phillip Show
Race Wars
The Milo Yiannopoulus Show
Jim Florentines Comedy Metal Midgets
Jay and Silent Bob Get Old
You Know What Dude
Sam Roberts Show
Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast
Bill Burrs Monday Morning Podcast
The Biggest Problem in the Universe
Legion of Skanks
Louder With Crowder
Joe Rogan Experience
Guys We friend'd
Are you into true crime? I love Sword and Scale

barnyard

KTM rider
In the Dark is a multi part series on the Jacob Wetterling abduction and some background about the mistakes the local sheriff made in the investigation.

Accused is another multi part true crime series.

Both are well worth the listen.