Good Positions..

UPSCAREER

What are some good positions at UPS Freight that pays well and lets you spend time with family? What is the wage and working hours for those positions? I am wondering because I want to know if it is worth it because family is important to me.

Thanks!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm currently in a good position sitting on the lanai, in a recliner, coffee cup and macadamia nut scone in hand patiently awaiting the arrival of the sunrise over the Pacific.
Hopefully tonight I will be in a better position on same lanai as my beautiful spouse joins me to view the sunset over the same ocean.

Reminder to self: Self, give the kids $50 for dinner one half hour before sunset and instruct them to not return for a couple hours!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'm currently in a good position sitting on the lanai, in a recliner, coffee cup and macadamia nut scone in hand patiently awaiting the arrival of the sunrise over the Pacific.
Hopefully tonight I will be in a better position on same lanai as my beautiful spouse joins me to view the sunset over the same ocean.

Reminder to self: Self, give the kids $50 for dinner one half hour before sunset and instruct them to not return for a couple hours!
I bet your wife compliments you on your beautiful mind. You are a good husband.