Good quotes or metaphors to use when question about performance

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
"The bad news is that there is absolutely no chance that I will get done. The good news...is that at least I wont have any problems finding a place to stop and eat lunch for an hour."

ymelord

most of the time ya just get a "who cares". Some times, scratch is what ever my paid day was, that's how long it took to do that route on that day, and thanks for noticing what a great job I did for you.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
Lets me see the Telematics report, matter of fact I what to have copy for every day going forward , Sup says “so you want me to pay extra attention to you”. Yes I do see I suffer from C.A.D. Sup says what? Yes I suffer from Crave Attention Disorder. Sup just walks away.

themidnightoil

- why were you an hour over yesterday? I was scratch... it's just your numbers were off by an hour!

- how ever long it takes to get it done safely is my planned day, not what your report says.

- our job it easy from you air-conditioned office, eh?

- here are the keys and diad. I will ride and you show me how its done!!! (jokingly of course)

Driveslayer

"Im over 40, are you taking my health and condition into consideration" That usually shuts them up. Sometimes they will say you look healthy and in good physical condition. You then say please subpoena my medical records asap!!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
"Yes I understand that missed stops are a bad thing but look on the bright side. You got the packages out of the building, you got the preloader off of the clock, and you eliminated enough routes to make yourself look good on a report. Three out of four aint bad."
Classic right here

lg4real

when told to go help a belt that is shutting down while i was a primary sorter and they want me to push the flow or brake jams I say I am there to put out the fire not add to the flames. Dont waste my efforts just to make your numbers look good and my fav. is Fail to Plan ...Plan to fail.