Goodbye , Brown Cafe. Management Surveillance of This Site Is Last Straw.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Let them watch me all they want. As I've said before, UPS isn't my "bread and butter". Wanna fire me or go head to head with me with the pen and papers? I'll not lose, because I have nothing to lose. They are playing with fire because it's their livelihood, it's how they make a living, feed their family, survive! I'm just a PT scrub who can bounce out it with mommy or daddy for the nest 2-3 yrs while I finish up college.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Orange mentioned both he and his wife have bouts of agoraphobia......or agraphobia .......probably related to that. Too bad. Good luck to both of you.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I thought the company stopped all gifts?

watch.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Orange mentioned both he and his wife have bouts of agoraphobia......or agraphobia .......probably related to that. Too bad. Good luck to both of you.

...or could it be that, as the title implies, a member of his mgt team commented on something that he had posted here and now he no longer feels he is able to express himself freely without fear of reprisal...

...or could it be that, as the title implies, a member of his mgt team commented on something that he had posted here and now he no longer feels he is able to express himself freely without fear of reprisal...
Couldn't he change his name? Is that possible? It seems like he's been here for quite some time. Why give it up?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Couldn't he change his name? Is that possible? It seems like he's been here for quite some time. Why give it up?

The site has changed over the past couple of years and perhaps he just does not enjoy spending time here anymore, especially when he knows he must watch what he says while he is here. Yeah, he could change his user name, but should he have to? I would be hard pressed to stay here if I knew that my posts were being monitored, even though I don't say anything here that I wouldn't say if I were speaking to you directly.

Nimnim

The Nim
sorry, Cheryl. great site but cant put up with being watched.

Good luck with whatever you do. I know some people who know who I am here, though I don't know if anyone higher than a PT sup knows. I don't care though, but I understand those that do. I don't say anything here I wouldn't possibly say at work, current event forums are a little different, but UPS related stuff I don't have a problem saying any of that at work that I'd say here.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Since when did UPS really care what its employees think? I have never been approached at work about BC, most people have no clue what it is.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Let them watch me all they want. As I've said before, UPS isn't my "bread and butter". Wanna fire me or go head to head with me with the pen and papers? I'll not lose, because I have nothing to lose. They are playing with fire because it's their livelihood, it's how they make a living, feed their family, survive! I'm just a PT scrub who can bounce out it with mommy or daddy for the nest 2-3 yrs while I finish up college.
you ain't even know how little anyone cares.....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

For the majority of us here, this is our career so, yeah, we have a lot to lose.

Packmule

I hope I am being watched. Why do you think I try to make constructive suggestions on here? Everyone knows all ideas that get implemented have to come from suits, but sometimes their ties are a bit tight and they need a little anonymous help from hourly. What better place for th to troll for ideas they can call their own?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Since when did UPS really care what its employees think? I have never been approached at work about BC, most people have no clue what it is.

It's not so much what we think but rather if we say something or post a picture which reflects poorly on our employer.

I have a couple of co-workers and a former on-car who know that I post here. As many of you know, I used to have a stalker who would try to refute anything that I said on here. The vast majority of the hourlies have never heard of this site.

moreluck

golden ticket member
" I would be hard pressed to stay here if I knew that my posts were being monitored...." (upstate)

Your posts ARE moderated. All of our posts are moderated.