Goodbye , Brown Cafe. Management Surveillance of This Site Is Last Straw.

Indecisi0n

Is it safe to still talk about socks at work?

cat.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UPS has no control over what is said on this site. As long as this site is not run by UPS like their facebook page or something they own.Their own social media policy says they can not restrict your right to free speech as long as you are not giving out privileged info.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You are absolutely correct----UPS has no control over what is said on this site; however, this does not mean that I can post pictures of my on-car sup sitting in the jump seat without his seatbelt on or a selfie of me doing the iron cross between parked UPS and FedEx pkg cars and not expect to be reprimanded for doing so.

T

Turdferguson

You are absolutely correct----UPS has no control over what is said on this site; however, this does not mean that I can post pictures of my on-car sup sitting in the jump seat without his seatbelt on or a selfie of me doing the iron cross between parked UPS and FedEx pkg cars and not expect to be reprimanded for doing so.
you are right because then you would be showing UPS property on your post. How ever you can show post of you doing a pummel horse routine on the top of a fed-ex truck and management cant reprimand you for it as long as you dont have on your uniform

Sent using BrownCafe App

I guess you'd say my immediate management team. I don't think I've ever mentioned this on the forum, but I did tell some of the mods here.
I wonder if it's still in my Pittsburgh? Do you think UPS has an "Over9five" file????
Probably "top secret " now. Sent up to the top secret spies. You mgmt group arnt even in the loop.