goodbye brown cafe

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Chicago traffic, on the way to see my Grandkids, just thought it was kinda trendy.   Ill put my dog back on.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Alright, I get up just a little late and I have to go back 3 pages to catch up...............can't you all sleep in a little on a holiday? Then I find out that there's gonna be a threesome "bbsam over tooner" and sounds like an order at a diner. "2 eggs over easy" and a "bbsam over tooner".
Speaking of eggs, ya'll wanna go to IHOP for breakfast...Rootie Tootie Fresh & Fruity?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I TRY TO SLEEP, my dogs dont understand holiday! And after all I had been away like 12 hrs.
After we have our over easy, bbsam and tooner we can yell for MORE!!

Chicago traffic, on the way to see my Grandkids, just thought it was kinda trendy.   Ill put my dog back on.

That is completely untrue. Chicago does not have traffic. All local citizens breeze along from destination to destination unimpeded. The only place there`s traffic is in the "special" lanes that the hayseeds are directed into to extend their trip and cause them to stop for gas and food thusly improving the areas economy.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
That is completely untrue. Chicago does not have traffic. All local citizens breeze along from destination to destination unimpeded. The only place there`s traffic is in the "special" lanes that the hayseeds are directed into to extend their trip and cause them to stop for gas and food thusly improving the areas economy.

You will have traffic shortly. They are all coming back today from Door County and Eagle River.