Goodbye HD dog!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Well if their security guy is as big a wiseguy as ours, he'll follow the offending driver around all day and try to steal packages off his wide open truck.

Our security guy gets into the cargo area and waits for the driver to return to the truck. He says, "BOO!" when the driver gets in. Funny as hell. Driver, if he's with Express, gets a letter and probably a change of underwear.

bbsam

Staff member
Our security guy gets into the cargo area and waits for the driver to return to the truck. He says, "BOO!" when the driver gets in. Funny as hell. Driver, if he's with Express, gets a letter and probably a change of underwear.
I'd slam the bulk head door and take him for a drive out in the country. Wouldn't be in a hurry to get back either.

hypo hanna

Nothing. He shouldn't do it. He should not be concerned about the complete disregard for the security of the packages.
Hey, we agree on something!

Look, fedex doesn't even want to pay me to be a courier, I'm not taking on other people's job functions for less pay and benefits.
I'm not helping Security find drivers with open doors. I'm not helping train new hires. I'm not turning in sales leads and I'm not helping the ops managers with admin stuff. I'm going to do the minimum for fedex just like fedex does the minimum for me.

STFXG

Will they be like the FedEx ground trucks with the RPS logo bleeding through?
More than likely. Once they get bad enough just give a quick rattle can cover and lay the new decals over the old. Wouldn't surprise me...

Sent using BrownCafe App