Gordmans department store

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by yeldarb, Jul 15, 2011.

1. yeldarb

yeldarb Member

One of these is being built on my route, and I have never heard of it. My route is already bulky, and I was wondering how many pieces I might expect a day, if anyone has one on their route.

2. grgrcr88

grgrcr88 No It's not green grocer!

Yep, we have them. Kinda like wal-mart of clothing stores. Get lotsa stuff every day. 30-40 a day.

3. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I heard the boxes are big.

4. grgrcr88

grgrcr88 No It's not green grocer!

Yes 30-40 very large, heavy boxes.

5. yeldarb

yeldarb Member

Just what I wanted to hear.

6. goetface

goetface New Member

start taking steroids.

7. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

See if you can get that stop put on someone else.

8. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

We have a Kohl's coming downtown.

Glad I'm not downtown.

9. yeldarb

yeldarb Member

Kohls doesnt get too much. At least they did not used to...Was on the route I had 7 years ago.

10. JonFrum

JonFrum Member

And filled with anvils, anchors, dumbbells, shotputs, bars of lead, red bricks, cement overshoes, paper weights, fishing line sinkers, and the occasional helium-filled party baloon.

11. cino321

cino321 Active Member

Once a month they get 100 piece drop of Quill office paper... oh and umm... lots of Avon. :p.

12. raceanoncr

raceanoncr Well-Known Member

Gordman's is base here, where I live. You want me to go talk to them and tell them to not ship anything?

Heard that once. From Feeder Supe. I was waiting to punch in, he was on phone with customer that needed a trailer pickup...NOW!!! Feeder Supe, "We wish you wouldn't ship so much stuff. We just can't handle it!"

I wanted to jump over the counter and strangle him. Sadly, he went on to become Division Manager.

13. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

No one gets as much Avon as the ladies in Gouvernuer.