Got a question

QcyBrown1

wow I was just asking a simple question and get slammed =( Yes I ment my employees hit the numbers! I have a great group and we all have equal respect for each other. Oh and I would love to be promoted =)

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
I don't know myself, but a previous post said this:
I don't think they will negotiate it. You should also know that your yearly raises will only be at most 3% of your salary (HR will tell you it is potentially 5%, but I know of nobody who has received that much). As time goes by, the union worker who has been with the company the same amount of time will quickly surpass your salary. Also, the tuition reimbursment isn't all that. They only reimbursed about a third of mine. And finally, your benefits will cost about twenty dollars a week, and will have a 500 dollar deductible.
here on this thread: https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/shifter-info.155800/

old levi's

blank space
All raises for number hitting have been frozen indefinitely. However, raises for service provided remain in place. Maybe you're in the wrong line of work.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
wow I was just asking a simple question and get slammed =( Yes I ment my employees hit the numbers! I have a great group and we all have equal respect for each other. Oh and I would love to be promoted =)
He still has that new car smell !! must be company Tea !!! LOL LOL Go get em Killer !!!