Got A Time Lock Safe For My Oreo Cookies

A

anonymous6

have been an oreo eater for over 50 years and felt like I had to do something about my addiction.

so spent 2500 dollars for a time lock safe to put my 3 dollar bag of oreo cookies in it. can only get into them at 12 noon each day and only take 5 cookies out.

TAKE THAT NABISCO!!!!!

Inthegame

have been an oreo eater for over 50 years and felt like I had to do something about my addiction.

so spent 2500 dollars for a time lock safe to put my 3 dollar bag of oreo cookies in it. can only get into them at 12 noon each day and only take 5 cookies out.

TAKE THAT NABISCO!!!!!
Not savvy enough to post it but check out Lonnie Mack's "Oreo Cookie Blues" on YouTube...next best thing to Nooky.

Oreos are bad enough, especially the double stuff chocolate ones and the mint. My real addiction is Keebler Fudge Sticks. I'll swear on a bible that the filling is made with crack. I commit to trying to have self control but somehow Dan never stop till the package is 2/3 empty.

Inthegame

"for emergencies I keep in the glove compartment of my car"... Thanks Upstate, I haven't heard this for a long time. Years back there was a local radio blues show that used this as their intro. Lonnie can play some guitar...
CachSux...thanks for supporting Keebler, they're Union.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"for emergencies I keep in the glove compartment of my car"... Thanks Upstate, I haven't heard this for a long time. Years back there was a local radio blues show that used this as their intro. Lonnie can play some guitar...
CachSux...thanks for supporting Keebler, they're Union.
Elves unionize ??

moreluck

golden ticket member
I got a dislike on the elves comment....that doesn't even make any sense. Keebler ads show elves making all the cookies. The mention of the Keebler Co. brings visions of elves by their own doing. The comment was because someone said the Keebler Co was union.
I was 100% correct on who may have disliked!!!!!

Pimpedoutatjgx

I do love Oreos. However, my favorite has to be the chocolate mint Girl Scout cookies. I ordered 6 boxes of that last year telling myself I would spread it out over the year. It was gone in 4 months. Also, M&M's special edition white chocolate peppermint candies only found during the holidays. Bought 4 paks of those late November, gone last week of peak. I know I have a habit. At least they can't fire me for it.