Got fired and stopped paying union dues will this hurt my chances for union getting my job back

tallsaul

Got fired and stopped paying union dues will this hurt my chances for union getting my job back since im not paying them anything anymore .I was told while im fired i can get my retirement money out will that hurt my chances on getting my job back

tallsaul

its funny how many trolls are on here when the whole point of this site is for trying to get information and to help one another out but i guess some of you must be in bed with management or are management ..

tallsaul

Why you got fired? You can fight for your job
Some guy been harassing me for years at work being racist and always telling me to fight him and i was told bye other employees he was trying to plot to get me fired months ago and one day in parking lot he baited me he had his friends around including a manager in his car and guy went off on me told me to hit him in parking lot i said not time or place then he took off his jacket and got in my face more and we started arguing as i was trying to stand up for myself but did not put hands on him ..then he told on me when he instigated whole thing i got fired and management said i threatened him ..union said they cant really help me they cant use my witnesses and cant use video cameras in parking lot ,i trust union but dont know why they are saying nothing can really be done .management hates me and has been trying to get me out for years because i stand up for myself and others ... so union said we going threw arbitration which i herd is not good chance to get my job back ...me and this guy had issues before but im the one fired ..i have been there 19 years and never been fired

Last edited:
its funny how many trolls are on here when the whole point of this site is for trying to get information and to help one another out but i guess some of you must be in bed with management or are management ..

You know what hat I find funny? Why did you find the need to stop paying union dues. Are you in a right to work state?

UPS4Life

So you want the union, who you don't support, to support you now because you got fired?

How many times are you going to post this looking for answers? You posted the same thing yesterday only leaving out that you don't pay dues and started with your story.

tallsaul

So you want the union, who you don't support, to support you now because you got fired?

How many times are you going to post this looking for answers? You posted the same thing yesterday only leaving out that you don't pay dues and started with your story.

if you are new to this im asking a different question

jr619

We have cameras in the parking lot and they had used them for employees in the past. Management probly told the union not to help you, but both of you should of got fired, not just you. You could get your job back. If there been really anal with you, you should bring a lawyer. Good luck. There was once a fight in the parking lot and both got fired. Then later on, they got there job back. They send one driver to another building and they kept the other one in the same building.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
File a police report on the guy who threatens you and intimidated you. Also go get a lawyer and tell him you been working in a hostile work environment.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
if you take out your retirement money you will take a big hit with taxes and penalties. around 40% total. better to get another job to tide you over until this is resolved.