Got Hired Perm PT

doodoobrwn

So I went in at my start time 3:10 and after the sort was down our area manager told us (seasonal hires) to meet him in the break room. He then told us we all had made it blah blah. We later went into the HR office and filled out another application and met with the region manager I'm ecstatic to be apart of such organization!

UpsAngel

So I went in at my start time 3:10 and after the sort was down our area manager told us (seasonal hires) to meet him in the break room. He then told us we all had made it blah blah. We later went into the HR office and filled out another application and met with the region manager I'm ecstatic to be apart of such organization!
Enjoy that emotion. Just sayin.

doodoobrwn

All morning the Area Manager had been constantly reminding supes to tell us to meet with him in the break room I didn't know what to expect so I was a little anxious the entire shift

clean hairy

Only 30 yrs and you can retire.
2044 is not that far away, and to be retired at 49 and collecting a pension. Get another job, retire from there, and have 2 pensions.
Not a bad deal.

specter208

Happy for you. I'm 19 aswell and helping my drivers until Jan 15. Hope my driver can hook me up or my coordinator notices my effort.

HardknocksUPSer

Happy for you. I'm 19 aswell and helping my drivers until Jan 15. Hope my driver can hook me up or my coordinator notices my effort.
Have you checked to see if your local center/hub has a position open for package handler? That's a good place to start, if you can deal with the hours of preload you'll make a dollar more an hour as opposed to reload. Hope you can work something out, just be patient and persistent, they don't know you wana work unless you tell them, if at all possible go talk to the preload & reload sups one day and tell them both you'd love to work their shift and ask if they have a position open at the moment or if they will have a position open soon.

Believe it or not we had a building tour go through tonight. Talked to one guy who started in December and he is still working. We have guys who gained seniority in Oct. Sounds like everyone who wants to work still is.